Part one. im coming!

I woke up that morning to my alarm going off I groan as I slowly get up to see my messy room and my suit case on the floor I turned off my Alarm off and get up to go to my bathroom I washed my face teeth and got in the shower and took one. After a while of taking a shower I got done and got out to put a rope on my body I then got my blow dryer then dryed my hair after I got done with my hair I picked out my outfit

 After a while of taking a shower I got done and got out to put a rope on my body I then got my blow dryer then dryed my hair after I got done with my hair I picked out my outfit

I put this on and then put a bit of makeup on. After my makeup I got up and walked to my brothers room I knocked Taylor? I said he got up and yawned what's up he said with a morning voice you need to drop me off at the airport port I said he got up and said oh yeah give me 5 ok is all I said I walked out of his room and went to the dinner table to eat some food. As soon as I got done Taylor said he was ready so I got up and walked to my room to get my suit case as Taylor walked out and got the cat warmed up I got down stairs then to the car to put my suit case in the trunk Taylor helped me too then we both got to the car are you ready? He asked yup is all I said we drive to the airport while I listened to 22 by Taylor swift. After what it felt like 2 hours we got to the airport well Taylor said this is it he had a sad look on his face I frowned towards him and I started to learn in to hug him he did the Sam im gunna miss you my little Livy he says I'm gunna miss you to I will tell you how it goes tho I smiled he smiled at me and said ok bye Livy he waves I wave and get out the car and got my suit case as he drives off I look at the airport and sighed...

I know this was short but it's fine 😃 I think?!?