Chapter 2: Daniel

I woke up and decided to go venture in town till noon today then headed back home, but the entire time I felt like someone was watching me. I dont need to worry about going back to the lab cause I'm protected by the government, and a very powerful family as well but I cant remember who they said it was though. It was a very important detail but they kinda talked a little to fast for me to understand it properly. Anyway, I headed back home and went to my room to open the package and turns out that the scientists bought me a switch with some games so I wouldnt go bored. I smile, I know what the rest of my day is gonna be filled with. *a couple hours later * I look up and realize that I've been playing games for almost 4 hours and need to get some food ready as I'm to have guests with the scientists and that important family that was mentioned earlier tonight in about 2 hours. I put the switch away and head downstairs to make some food to feed about 10 people. After I finish with the food, I have just enough time to take a shower, get dressed and dry my hair properly before they get here. I go and run upstairs to take my shower.
Daniel's POV
I walked into the mansion and my dad was standing at the door looking a little mad, so I walked up and approached him with a bow. "Hello father. Glad to see you made it back safe." I smirk because I know he wont be mad at me if I'm using proper manners. I stand up. "Hello daniel, yes thank you for that, um where is your sister? We have to go to a very important dinner tonight in 2 hours and you dont seem ready at all." He looked me up and down. "And I can't find Charlotte anyway." I pointed to the steps of the house, behind him. Charlie was in a very pretty knee length dress and had her makeup and hair almost done but not quite, it looked like she told her maid to stop midway doing her hair to come greet father. She also bowed. "Hello father, glad to see your home." She then stood up and ran over to him hugging him. He smiled and I gagged and looked away. I was a little jealous that she got all the attention most of the time and I was just there to do the heavy work while she was wearing dresses and being pretty. "Hello charlotte, glad to see you are getting ready, I'll let you go back upstairs to finish and I'll help your brother get ready. We are going to go meet a new fox in town. She just got out of the labs after 16 years so I offered to give her protection by making her apart of the family." He smiled and both Charlotte and I are shocked. He laughs and drags me to mh room while charlie goes to hers all excited to be meeting another fox like her. I gag, i dont like most foxes and if he is planning on marrying me to this fox I'm not gonna do it. I refuse.

Alice's POV
I finish my shower and put my hair into braids to keep them out of the way while I did my makeup and got changed. I picked this nice black suit to wear because it looked cute and dried my hair with a blow drier so I could put it into a ponytail. I looked at the clock, I had 10 minutes till my "mom", and "dad" were to show up. They wanted to show up before my actual guests so they could help me get associated with them without being too much of a nuisance for not knowing pretty much anything.