chap. 15- no mercy

Your pov-
I watched as one of those assholes punched Chifuyu in the face. I ran up to the commotion and kicked the guy in the back. I heard another guy from behind me. I judo-tossed him over my shoulder. Takemichi was long gone with his friends, I cracked my knuckles. More guys started to hurdle themselves towards me. Feeling a spark inside me, the sound of cracking bones became music to my ears. I could feel the inner Mafia wake up. Punching, kicking, and more complicated moves only to feel...ALIVE!  Chifuyu on the other hand was supporting my every move. After a few minutes went by and kicked 150 guys' asses later. Chifuyu let me know he got the rest. I nodded and ran to find Takemichi and his friends. I walked around a bit only to see a few red jackets. I took a deep breath, I ran into the crowd. Beating guys down, again hearing the sound of bones cracking sending happy little chills up my spine. I finally get to the front of the row to see Takemichi and his friends.

"hero?" I heard Takemichi say.

"Captain of the third division of Toman. I became the leader of Yokohama Tenjiku."

"Leader of Tenjiku? You changed sides because you were fired from Toman?"

"Takemitchy don't compare me to your stupid brain... I created my own 'Toman'."

"Your Toman?"

"One day Mikey will acknowledge me."

"Man, do you ever shut the fuck up about your obsession over Mikey?" I said walking out of the crowd. Feeling all eyes on me, I walked with confidence to Kisaki.

" M/n... I wish you would join me."

" Never thought you could look so helpless without me... I wish you would change as a person." I pushed past him to help Takemichi up from the ground.

"What a shame I'll have to take you by force... This is the end for you. Are you going to die like this? See you on the other side." he whispered the first part, he rode off on Hanma's bike.

"In Toman, there are five divisions?" I looked at the bastard holding Chifuyu.

"Wow! I'm surprised you can count to five. I heard from many of your men say you aren't that bright." I smiled at him.

"Wha-...ahem! Has anyone ever told you that you are a real diamond?" he seemed to turn red when he looked at me directly in my face. I watched as he tossed over Chifuyu.

"Well, I have been called pretty but I don't see that." It's like on cue Baji came in from nowhere. I remember shooting him a text about an emergency. He knocked out the guy with a mohawk. Who called me pretty? Ew especially from that creep.

"Yo m/n! Chifuyu! Takemitchy!" I smiled and helped Chifuyu up as he was waking up slowly. I watched behind him to hear a motorcycle appear behind him.  It was Souta and kawata! Takemicchi seemed to be confused. Baji walked up to me and put his hand on my face.

" You okay?" I smiled at his kind gesture. I rubbed my face into his touch and proceeded to nod my head.

"Good, I was worried when you said it was an emergency fight."

"Thanks for bringing back up." I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back as the guys were still talking behind us.

"Anything for your safety... I'm just glad you aren't hurt." Kawata and his brother came up to us.

"I'm sorry, I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself to you two just yet. I'm Takamoto m/n!" I smiled and bowed my head to them. They seem to look at each other with a hint of red tint brushing their cheeks.

" Hi, I'm kawata Souta/ Nahoya." They said at the same time again looking at each other with a glare.  I laughed at them for a moment, they seemed to all stare at me.

"I kinda only know you guys as smiley and angry, I'm sorry! But it's neat to meet you guys." They nodded.

"It's nice to meet the butterfly of Toman."

"Please refrain from EVER calling me that. I prefer being called fox or snake... something cool at least..." I sighed feeling annoyed about being called that in the beginning.

"We call you the red fox from now on if it's okay?" Smiley asked me, I nodded my head rapidly to get the point across. They all seem to laugh at me.

"Yo chifuyu you can stand?" Baji asked Chifuyu as he got up.

"Yeah"

"Chifuyu, Takemitchy get on the back and hold on tight." Angry said waving to them.

"We going to Yokohama!" Smiley said.

"M/n, you can ride with me!" Baji said giving me his hand. I grabbed it and hopped on his bike.

"Payback time!" Chifuyu said with a happy expression.

"Huh?"

-A few minutes later-

"Hmmm..." Takemicchi said as he stared at the road in front of him.

"Yeah?" Smiley said as he continued forward.

"Are we going to Yokohama now?"

"Yeah, the Tenjiku are a sea of chickens."

"sea of chickens?..." Takemicchi seemed confused as I giggled at him.

"Anyways chifuyu! You got beaten up by mochi didn't you?"

"Huh? I won't lose easily!"

"Nee m/n!" Baji said.

"Huh?"

"Didn't beat up a guy named Mochi?" I  began to think about what he said. Now I remember it was a guy nicknamed the green mochi in my last life. Long story short they nicknamed him that because he always ate green mochi in a fight.

"Nope!" I said lying through my teeth.

To be continued...