𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

DEAR DIARY | FEENINFOBANDS PROD.

❦ | DAVID REYES - 𝗌𝗎𝗇. 𝟪:𝟤𝟧𝖺𝗆, 𝖭𝖸 | ❦

DEAR DIARY...
Damn this diary is old, i haven't written this in ages after covid. Anyway, when i heard nae was comin soon i was pissed.

This was gonna be my summer and i didn't want her to be all up in my face every goddamn day.

'She not moth face?' i saw a girl talking to notti on the couch and she did not look like monet, 'yo bro she not moth face that shit been over', notti spoke up and she turned.

'Wassup dd..' the more i looked at her, the more i could see that it was monet. Her hair was longer, she had her braces off and she just looked good.

That whole evening i just kept thinking about her, since when did she had a glow up? But that went past my mind and later that day, we was at the block and crystal came over.

She looked good too, notti and ddot hated the fact i was dating her because of nae. Why do they gotta be all over her? She's just the daughter of mom's best friend.

To keep this short, crystal and nae were talking mad shit to eachother. Monet was high and i aint gon lie i was mad at crystal, she always be getting me tight whenever she wanna fight some
other bitch.

Anyway, notti was shouting at me tellin me to calm my bitch down. I wanted to talk shit until nae came out of her room, we was just looking at eachother and it made me feel bad.

Yesterday was this block party and mad people were there, i knew monet, reanne and alicia was going to be there because they went before us.

'Imma go bathroom ya', i got out of the crowd from the guys. I wanted time alone for a bit and parties be mad lit but it got too much for me, as i got up the stairs, eva and the rest were talking and drinking.

Monet had on this graphic tee and a beige skirt that complimented her well but she looked too drunk to even notice me passing.

Five minutes later, she came in the bathroom. I got high smoking my blunt and when she came in she got more attractive, her hair was down to her ass that glided softly on her skin.

She started to break down on my chest, i didn't know what to do but to just be there. 'It's always goddamn yu bro why the fuck it gotta be YOU to ruin shit for me?!' i could tell it cut her deep from all the shit i do to her.

Fuck bro..

I gently pushed her away from me and she stopped, she hid her face and my instinct was to pull her in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and this wasn't the first time.

When i kissed her in the bathroom, it was better than all the bitches i kissed. 'This watchu want? A real apology for the shit i did..' i whispered into her ear and after that it turned into a makeout.

We both walked out of the bathroom with my arm around her and she held onto my hand for balance, 'nae..?' the girls turned with shocked and confused looks on their faces.

I ignored them because all i had in mind was to take her home, 'yo notti we out bro', i said bye to everyone and jstar drove. 'The fuck happened to her?' notti said as i helped her get into the car, 'shut the fuck up and get in the car'.

The ride home was quiet and monet already passed out on my shoulder, i placed her head on my lap so she could be comfortable. 'Yo hol on i gotta stop by roscoe crib', jstar left the car leaving us three.

'Yo dd..' notti turned back and looked shocked seeing me and monet, 'what bro', i lifted my head from the seat. 'I knew there was somethin between ya', he grinned, 'bro stop playin bro..'.

'Reanne texted me that yu n nae walked out of the bathroom together.', he continued. 'Cuh she was drunk bro fuck yu talkin bout?' i replied my voice got loud until money started to shuffle.

Her side profile was everything, the way she slept on me just looked so peaceful. 'So yu tellin me ya ain't do shit?' notti started talking again, i got pissed, 'quit askin questions why yu all up in my business bro..'.

'Im ya brother dd', he looked back with a dead look on his face. I turned to the window and sighed, i need sleep.

 I turned to the window and sighed, i need sleep

𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽...