support

tw: mention off death!!

Jenna's pov:

We are finally in y/ns home town for Christmas this year. And as she hasn't been home in a while she needed to go see her moms grave and put some flowers on it.

We got up early so when we were driving it was sunrise and it was gorgeous. The whole car ride stayed silent other than me asking if she was okay and which her response was a nod telling me she wasn't.

It had only been a year since she passed so that gut feeling off death was there.

We pull up into the road that goes through and Y/n gets out the car while i stay in it to give her some space.

She walks up slowly and i can see how fast she is breathing. I keep my eyes on her as she just looks at it with the flowers in her hands.

Her back jitters and her hand raises to her mouth telling me she's crying

i still give her space but keep looking at her.

But once i see her legs buckle as she drops to her knees and now at the point i can hear her cry's i jump out the car and start running to her.

I reach her and hear her cry's as she embraces in my hug and cry's on me.

" Hey y/n just breathe baby breathe "
I support her while she is inconsolable on my shoulder while both off us are sat on the floor.

"i-i can't " She sobs.

I say nothing and rub her back , taking the flowers out her hand and placing them to the side off us.

She grips ahold off me tighter as we both just sit there.

" baby you need to breathe please " I try as i feel her shake her head on my shoulder.

" no no i canttt " She says sniffling and lifting her head for a slip second.

This continues for another five minutes until she starts to calm down.

" Tell me about her my love " I say as she looks up at me.

" She was my best friend , she took me everywhere .. we used to walk down the beach then when we got onto the corner we would race and see who was first into the water. One time for her birthday the whole family went to a restaurant but we ended up leaving half way into it because the beach was over the road from it and we wanted to go swim. " She stops crying and is sorta smiling .

she moves over and we are both facing the grave as she rests her head on my shoulder.

" tell me more my love " I say as she takes a deep breath in.

" When she got sick we would stay home and watch movies but when my dad came in the room we would stick our toungs out at him until he left , i spent my birthday at the hospital but it was the best one i've ever spent because she was there it was a angel had blessed her when she was born or something , she was my angel. "
Y/n smiles and giggles a little.

" The night she passed i watched as she was carried out the house and into the ambulance and it was then when i realised that it was the night it was gunna happen... and i wasn't wrong"
She says getting upset again.

" She sounded amazing and you know your a lot like her ...... do you want more time then we can go get ice cream? "
I ask as she turns and nods at me.

And so i walk back to the car.