CAUGHT

MA POV: Is this asshole really kissing me right now, when he just broke my heart? I push him away. However, in those 2 seconds, I already know a lot of damage happened. I see Chat Noir's eyes. He has fear.

CN POV: Oh shit. I just kissed Marinette, and there is Mariè RIGHT BEHIND HER. I feel sick.

M POV: "Marinette?" I ask. She turns around. She sees my tears. "Mariè, he kissed ME!" she exclaimed. Marinette came to me and tried giving me a hug. I tried to hug her back, but my arms felt..paralyzed. My brain was frozen. She understands, I guess because she see's my pain. Then, she faces Chat, with a crimson red face, like she wanted to find a pair of tweezers and pull out each of his whiskers slowly, one by one. She went to his face and practically shook the windows and screamed "Chat Noir.. EXPLAIN!!"

CN POV: I'm put on the spot. Marinette just screamed in my face. I don't blame her. Believe it or not, that's one of the reasons wh y I love her. Stubborn and cares about others, even when she seems shes about to pass out herself and wish someone would do that for her. I know Mariè would do the same. Mariè is such a caring girl. I took a deep breath. "I need you guys to calm down, please. There is an explanation for this." I took another deep breath. Mariè was now hugging Marinette again, and they were both glaring flaming bullets at me.

M AND MA POV: We both were pissed. We were both no longer crying, just glaring.

CN POV: "Girls, listen. The reason I was dating you both was because I love you both. Mariè, when I first met you, I fell head over heels for you. Saving you that night was the best decision. I don't know what I would've done without you if you had gotten taken that night. You gave me courage. Marinette, you gave me freedom. You gave me life. Now, the reason I dated you both was because I didn't want to break your hearts. I felt if I were to date Mariè, I'd have to suddenly stop my friendship with Marnette. But, if I dated Mariè, I would break you Marinette, and you're the last person I want to do that to. So, I'm sorry, but I have decided who I want to date.

MA AND M POV: We both rose our eyebrows. I see Chat Noir's sincerity. He seems truly sorry. We take a deep breath. For some reason, we can't exhale as we wait for his response.

CN POV: 'It's now or never' I think. 'Say her name.'

"Marinette? Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked.