Lance

*Lance shifts in his sleep and Guinevere is awoken. She's suddenly in a castle, seems to be Camelot. As she walks the empty halls of the castle she notices no decorations, no curtains, no pictures nor statues. Was this her castle? Where was she. As she approached what seems to be the kitchen she smells mushrooms, and a hint of the sea. As she enters the kitchen she is greeted with 4 servants. Their greetings were as nice as ever. "Well Goodmorning Ms.Guinevere did you sleep adequately?" She hears from behind. She turns around and is approached by the butler. "May I assist you to the table for this mornings meal?" Guinevere nods her head to confirm. She follows behind the butler. She feels like she knows the castle but at the same time it's just different. As she enters the dinning area she hears Lancelot from a distance.*
Guinevere awakes from her dream surrounded by mushrooms and moss. Still able to hear Lancelot calling to her. She begins to skim the forest to see any movement. Although she sees nothing she still hears him calling her name. So she follows the calls. As she makes her way through the forest the light glistens on the leaves and grass. Lighting the forest up so she is able to see not just the growing life but the wildlife. Squirrels looking around for acorns, birds trying to catch worms, mice looking for anything to eat. As she walks towards the calls for her they seem to get quieter. As she approaches the area from where she heard her name called she's thrown through the air trapped in a net trap. As she gets into a hood position to see her surroundings she sees another net trap next to her. In the trap is Lancelot, although he seems to be unconscious.
      Guinevere could not figure out how she was going to get out of this trap, hopefully without injuring herself. The sword that she had, had fallen out of her had from the force of the net, so that was not a option. Guinevere then begins to study the net trap, seeing how it is set up could help her get out of this situation. The two nets are connected and then the rest of the rope is not in her sight. She did not have a lot of forest training however her father taught her a few things when she was younger. Her father was King Leodegrance he was a proud ruler, although he was slayin by Mordred. The most unpleasant creature that roams the planet. He's killed hundreds to thousands of people, with no remorse in his mind. Guinevere swore she would set her fathers soul free by killing the man that unpleasantly killed him.
    First she must get out of this net. Night was beginning to set. Lancelot was still unconscious. She had to wake him up he could have something to help them out of the nets. Guinevere started to swing, hoping to at least bump into lance a lot so she could grab onto his net and wake him. First swing was to short, it was not until the sixth swing that she was able to successfully grab onto Lancelot's net. She then started shaking Lancelot, to which he did not respond. Guinevere checks for a heart beat praying that there is still a sign of life. It seems to be slower, which means falling from this height could kill him. Thinking things couldn't get worse Guinevere begins to hear rustling in the bushes from underneath them.
Frightened that whatever it was Guinevere let go of Lancelots net and lays down in the net.