⊰12⊱

MY SAVIOR

MY SAVIOR

"You Know I Would've Won That Race If You Didn't Cheat, Right?"
– Brian O'Conner

"BRIAN LET ME get it!" Rome yelled.

"No get your own!" Brian yelled back.

"Both of you give me it!" I yelled snatching it and throwing it out the window.

"There! Now none of you get it!" I yelled.

They stared in silence.

"You guys are a bunch of children." I sighed.

I got out the car and I sat across the bench inside the shop as I waited for Dom's call. I haven't heard anything from him since a couple days ago and I was getting worried.

This whole thing was just feeling like a setup. I didn't want to do any of this but I just wanted to see my brother again.

Brian came next to me, "You know you act a lot like your mom." Brian smiled.

I gave him a soft smile.

"And what would you know about my mom?" I asked

"She was fierce, outgoing and she never quit no matter what it was." Brian explained.

"Sounds like a profile to me." I shrugged.

"What's wrong Ryder? Talk to me." He asked.

"Nothing at all, just worried about Dom." I croaked.

"He's fine your brother is a fighter you should be the first person to know that." Brian smiled.

"Yeah I guess your right." I corner smiled.

"So are you gonna stop acting like our moms or have some fun?" He smirked.

"Without me you guys would be acting like children. I think you need me more than I need you." I smiled.

Before we could say anything else suki came over, "Hey we're gonna take a dip in the water you two coming?" She asked.

"Nah maybe Ryder would." He nudged me.

"I don't have my bathing suit." I hesitated.

"Your wearing underwear and a bra right? It's the same thing." She laughed.

"I don't know Suki." I choked.

"Cmon ryder!" She shrieked.

"Okay okay!" I laughed as I removed my tank top and shorts leaving me with my underwear and shorts.

Brian stared at me until Tej and Roman Hit him upside his head, "Eyes over here!" Tej shouted.

I let out a small giggle as I followed suki to the water.