Writing Sample

Please share a writing sample of your own, here is mine — fandom is D. Gray-Man

Road

Upon hearing Tyki's response she couldn't help but chuckle softly under her breath. Not like the older Noah was wrong, they could definitely just be wasting their time. And sometimes, although not always, they were sent to fetch innocence. Even though Akuma could do it themselves, Road was aware that they would come into play if innocence was not by itself. So again, perhaps she would have a nice fun time with a couple of exorcists or just the humans that had said innocence. As soon as the two of them got to the small town, Tyki had taken care of asking the Akuma in the area for the details on the situation. Meanwhile the petite Noah had been looking around the area, her eyes scanning around to see the state of the small town. Seeing as though the people there were still going about their everyday things. It was interesting how much they had managed to survive, what with the Akuma attacking for the innocence. She hummed softly as she got closer to the tree line of the forest.

Lero still in hand as she looked around, "Do you think it'll start pouring soon?" She questioned, biting one side of her lip before she turned to look up at the sky. The cloudy sky could be seen as clear as day from outside the forest, though once stepping inside it was rather hard to see anything past the tree tops. "Even if it did, I don't think it would make the situation any harder for you guys." The pumpkin laughed at the end of his sentence, it was never a hard task for the Noah to kill and retrieve what they needed. "That's true Lero, I was asking for Tyki, he doesn't seem very fond of the rain in his current attire." "Ohh..." A soft trailed response before Road hummed in agreement. The young woman rocked back and forth as her gaze returned to the dense forest, tilting her head as she narrowed her eyes a bit. It was a little hard to look past the trees but she could easily notice movement in her field of vision.

Which brought her to a halt in her rocking not a moment later, after all it seemed like they were going to venture into the forest themselves, a nice chase would be fun. "Wait, Tyki," She called out after the man, facing the other end of the tree line as she narrowed her eyes a bit. "Look at that, someone seems to be coming out of the forest~" Her lips curled up into a rather 'crazy' smile. "Guess we didn't have to look for them," "They must be pretty stupid to be coming out on their own when they have been chased multiple times." Lero let out a rather loud laugh, basically giving away their location, but did it matter? No, they were easy prey, they didn't look like exorcists but they also didn't seem like they knew what they were dealing with.

——————————

Vasilica

Giving a nod to Roza's response Vasilica then proceeded to take a seat in front of her. His eyes trailing down to look at the ground as he kept his notebook and pen in hand, allowing for the young woman to talk before he would proceed to write his response. "It really does feel like that, but this isn't a novel, this is real life." The teal haired man had turned the notebook so that the other could read it. It was crazy to think about how their life was different just a couple of weeks ago, they had a mundane routine, everyone in town knew and helped them. And now everything was just wrong. They couldn't be out in town like before because otherwise they would be chased and attacked by those monsters. Weren't able to fully protect themselves because Roza didn't have the same ability, and Vasilica didn't mind trying to take care of both of them if things got bad. But there really was just so much that he could do.

"Ma-" Having turned the notebook back to face him, he started to write once again. Hesitating at first when on the first couple of letters of the start of his sentence. His gaze went from his notebook to Roza and then up to look at the tree tops, it was hard to truly see the sky for what it was, they weren't sure if it was sunny or cloudy, it did feel a little cold but it was bearable. "Maybe we should leave, just like you said, I also don't want any of the people in town to be in any danger because of us." His gaze saddened, all he knew was the town, he'd never made it out besides being in the forest. But leaving was completely different. "We're better off getting what we need and just heading out, we have plenty of daylight, we could make it pretty far if we leave now and those things will continue to look for us here. It would give us enough distance." His golden orbs staring at Roza as he gave her a soft smile, "We can survive out of here...we're just easy prey if we stay here." He added on, letting the young woman read before he stood to his feet and held a hand out for her.

Waiting for her to take his hand before he motioned that they start to make their way out of the forest, surely they would be able to avoid those things if they were careful enough...at least that's what he had thought, he wasn't expecting for the monsters to be accompanied by others that were more capable of finding them.

***I add aesthetics (at least try to) outside of wattpad