Special Chapter

(I decided to make an extra chapter of the continuation of the epilogue. And you can thank my shitty mental health that I have to distract myself from right now. Now gimme a second while I pray and apologize to God for sinning. I am being serious)

Hawks' POV

I can't move. I can't even speak. All I can do is scream out, but even my screams are muffled. My drool dripped down onto my chin, but I couldn't wipe it. The ropes dug into my wrists as I tried to hold myself up to stare at Dabi. He was sitting against on a chair next to the bed, on his phone. From what I could hear, he was playing angry birds while my dick twitched in desperation.

My exposed skin felt cold against the air. Dabi had his legs crossed and I wished that he would at least open them even if they were covered. Maybe I could even feel satisfied if he would look at me. I wanted him to pleasure me so much. I glanced back down at my body and could see how hard my dick was. I could feel the anal beeds just sitting there, waiting to be moved. I tried to grind against the bed, but I heard Dabi snap something at me. "I told you to sit still. How hard is it for you to do that. It hasn't even been 30 minutes!" His tone sounded like a father to his child. But I loved it either way. I wanted him to fuck me as hard as possible.

I looked up at the ceiling again and closed my eyes. Maybe if I just stayed patient, maybe then he would reward me. All of a sudden, Dabi jumped up and cheered to himself. "I did it! I got to level 69." He looked at me and smiled. "Was that so hard, little birdy?"

My eyes widened as he began to unbuckle his belt. He was finally doing it! He was finally gonna fuck me. Dabi took his belt off and dropped it on the floor before dropping his pants next. I looked at his boxers and could see that he was already hard. Next, he dropped his coat and then took his shirt off. I had hated the fact that he got dressed again after tying me up.

Dabi finally got all the way undressed and then climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. He had his hands next to my head as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You are so beautiful." I closed my eyes as he whispered to me. "Too bad I'm not going to let you cum."

My eyes shot open as I felt him put something around my dick. I looked down, and beneath him, I saw a cock ring attached to my dick. Oh no. I looked back up at him and he was smiling evily. "I told you that this was going to be a punishment, didn't I?" He moved back to my ear and whispered in a tone where I could hear that he had a smile on his face. That he was enjoying this. "I am going to make you feel like you are dying. And when you think that I just might let you cum, I won't." He moved back again and stared at me with such a sweet smile that it almost hid all of the evil inside him. Almost. But I loved him all the same.

Dabi moved down and sat on his heels, right in between my legs. He reached down and grabbed my dick, staring me straight in the eyes. He smiled, looking innocent. He started to stroke me very slowly. So slow, in fact, that it made me jerk my hips upward, depsite the fact that I tried to stop myself. But that only made him slow down. And when I started moving my hips more, he put a hand to my hip and burned me. It wasn't a bad burn, but it was enough to make me not try to move again. I loved it, though.

I laid my head back and tried to enjoy the fact that he was at least here. That at least he was touching me. But just as I started to think that, he stopped. I looked back at him and saw him getting off of the bed. He went back over to the clothes on the ground and picked them back up. He put on his pants, no boxers or shirt, and starting walking to the door before turning back to me. "Don't worry. I'll be back." He smiled seductively as he licked his hand. The same one that he used to jerk me off.

I waited there for an hour. I only know because of his alarm clock. When he finally came back in, he looked surprised to see me. "Oh yeah! I forgot you were here." The look in his eyes showed me that he never forgot. I wanted him so bad that I released one of my feathers and shot it toward him, planning on pushing him to the bed. But he held up his hand and stared at me with a look of warning in his eye. "Touch me with that feather and I will burn it. Do not forget who is in charge here." Then he smiled. "But don't worry. I will pleasure you."

He dropped his pants once again and crawled back onto the bed. Finally, he ripped the anal beads out, and then lined his dick up with my hole. And then he plunged himself in, fucking me mercilessly without warning. My eyes shot open and I watched him as he smiled like a demon that just found a new weapon. He loved seeing me like this. And I loved being like this. I loved this humiliation. And that surprised me more than I thought it would.

I moaned loudly, though it was still muffled by the gag. Dabi pounded into me, and I wanted to cum, but of course, I couldn't.

That went on for hours. Dabi had came 3 times in that whole time. But hadn't came once. He finally stopped and sat down in between my legs again, this time, looking at the ropes. He moved over to my right leg and untied the rope before moving on with the others. When the ropes were gone, he hovered above me again and took the ball gag out. He stared at me with something in his eyes that I could only describe as love. He leaned down and kissed me. It wasn't sloppy, or filled with lust. It was full of love. Everything I could have asked for in a relationship. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes with a genuine, heartfelt smile on his lips. "I love you, Hawks. You have no idea how much I love you." This was exactly what showed me that I made the perfect decision when I decided to be a villain. Because I love Dabi so much. I would give anything for this.