Bringing them all together

Team flash

Barry(P.O.V)
I'm sitting in the lounge with the other members of Team Flash taking a day off due to a lack of crime this last week me Cisco Caitlin Ralph (I liked Ralph it was a shame they removed the actor from the show and the reason why is damn stupid) Iris Joe and earth 2 Wells when a bright light came out of nowhere. When I woke up I was in a room that resembled a theater there were aisles of seats all lined up with a giant white screen in the front that's when I saw the rest of my team on the ground still unconscious as I went to wake them up I noticed that we weren't the only ones there team arrow team legends and team Supergirl were all here and as my team woke up they saw the other teams and proceeded to wake them up as well once ever one was awake we all began asking questions like where are we why are we here.

the people from Barry's universe for this story will be

Barry(obviously)

Caitlin/killer frost 

Cisco

Joe 

Henry Allen (he's from the past before zoom killed him)

Iris 

Wally

Ralph 

and Earth 2 Wells 

Team arrow members for this story 

Oliver

Thea 

Laurel (she too was brought here from a different point in time before Damien darhk killed her)

Quentin Lance 

Felicity 

Jhon Diggle 

(this team arrow is like season 5,6 so there won't be Curtis Rene Dinah or any other future members)

Team Supergirl

Kara Danvers/zor-el

Alex Danvers 

Lena Luthor 

Hank Henshaw/J'onn J'onzz 

Brainiac 5  

Nia Nal 

Team Legends 

Sara lance 

Mick rory 

Nate Heywood 

Amaya Jiwe

Ray Palmer 

Zari Tomaz 

(I may bring in other characters from each teams show in future chapters)

No one's Pov

As soon as Sara and Quentin saw Laurel, they both rushed over to her and hugged her tightly doing their best to not cry meanwhile Laurel was confused as to why her sister and father were hugging her so tightly and on the verge of crying meanwhile Barry was doing the same with his father Henry and much like laurel, he didn't know why his son was crying but nonetheless hugged him back while patting his back telling him it's ok. 

The watchers Pov
Everyone has gathered it is time to explain why I've brought them here.

Hello hero's I've brought you all here to witness a potential future please sit down and all will be revealed soon. 

Even though everyone was confused and shocked by the mysterious voice they did what he asked, and they all sat in the seats each team sat close to each other.

I've brought you all here to witness a potential future that could save the universe and it has to do with 2 heroes in the very room Flash and Supergirl.

Safe to say everyone was shocked how could 2 heroes have an effect so great it could save the universe I guess that what they were here to find out. Without further a due let's begin.

No one's Pov

The watcher snapped his fingers, and the lights began to dim, and the screen began to glow.

To Be Continued... 

this is a new story of mine that I've had in my head for some time now and I thought why not give it a try for future warnings this is a Barry and Kara as well as a Oliver and Laurel story also future warning now certain characters that I brought in I don't like I have no disrespect for the actresses that play them, but I cannot stand the character case in point Iris and felicity I will bash them here and there but this is a warning now I will also take constrictive criticism or thoughts on how I can improve on this story if you just straight up insult the story at every turn I will block you. 

(P.S I've already got hero names for Barry and kara's kid as Well as Oliver and Laurel's kid as well as regular names)