Bio/ Character info

Henry joseph-Allen

hero name

The Sentry

(Source Marvel Future Fight)

for the sake of imagination think the S on his waist is the house of EL symbol like Superman Supergirl and any version of Superboy

Powers and abilities

superhuman speed

superhuman strength

flight

energy construct

Lazer vision 

X-ray vison

thermal vision

invisibility by vibrating his molecules so fast the human eye can't process it

super hearing

lightning generation

superspeed thinking (like the that episode where Barry had super intelligence from the artificial speed force)

artic breath

afterimages

time remnants

Phasing (the ability to vibrate his molecules at the frequency of air that allows him to pass through almost any physical object and almost any living being)

energy clones (like Godspeeds clones in season 7 or 8 of the flash)

Speedforce siphoning (that episode where earth 90's Barry Allen temporarily stole Earth one's Barry's speed)

accelerated Healing
Combat progeny and master combat strategist

personality

kind

determined

willing to go to great lengths for peace

Pushes himself to his limits to grow stronger

considers himself to be more of an anti-hero than a superhero (this means he will be taking lives of certain criminals in this story)

cares for his friends and family
Suit features
Anti kryptonite devices (protects him from the radiation of kryptonite)
Mini solar generators built into the left and right gauntlet of the suit (in case he's in an environment that doesn't have a yellow sun)
Emergency Tachyon booster built into the symbol of the suit

Mia queen (yes even though I said that I have come up with a name for Oliver's and Laurel's daughter I think Mia is a good fit so I'm using it)

Hero name
Green canary ( yes I know in the show she took up her fathers mantle of the green arrow and I know I could have also given her the name black arrow but that name has too much bad blood on it in the arrowverse plus that name is used one to many times in arrow stories I've read so I went with green canary I haven't seen many stories that have that name for a hero or vigilante)

Powers and abilities Supersonic scream she inherited from her mother (in this story Laurel and Mia are meta humans) Supersonic hearing on par with kryptonian hearing (like earth x black siren)Martial arts trained by Nyssa and Sara lance (they are ...

Supersonic scream she inherited from her mother (in this story Laurel and Mia are meta humans)
Supersonic hearing on par with kryptonian hearing (like earth x black siren)
Martial arts trained by Nyssa and Sara lance (they are together in this story I've been a sucker for them ever since I saw that they were first introduced as a couple on arrow)
Weapons
Bow and arrow
Bow also converts into a metal staff
Daggers and knifes in her boots in case she loses her bow/staff or her meta power is subdued with a meta dampener
Personality
Determined and stubborn (like her parents)
Kind
Fierce

Mia and Henry will be together in this story hence why this chapter is dedicated to them