⭐Ꮇⅈ𝑦ɑ𝚔օ 𝗞ɑ𝘵ɑ𝑦ɑmɑ🌟

Name: Miyako Katayama
Gender female
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance

Name: Miyako KatayamaGender femaleSexuality: bisexualAppearance

Edited photo, original art not mines)

Age: 15
Height: 5'3
Weight: 96 lbs
Human or demon: human
Outfit: shown in picture
Outside of demon slayer corps:

Age: 15Height: 5'3Weight: 96 lbsHuman or demon: humanOutfit: shown in pictureOutside of demon slayer corps:

Personality: she has a energetic, bubbly personality but can stay focused when needed too. She's hardly upset unless mentioning her sister.
Likes: nichirin swords, demon slayers, hashiras, eclipses, saving people
Dislikes: demons, muzan, twelve kizuki, selfish people, being vulnerable
Fears: bugs, being ill
Family: Asuka (sister)
Friends: the hashira, Kanao, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko
Enemies: demons
Breathing style: Lunar breathing
Breathing forms:

1st form: Star shower
Stars pierce the enemy's skin in different places of their body at once. This move is mostly used to cut off all the demons limbs, allowing it to be open to cut of it's head.
2nd form: Constellation
A fast and clean series of attacks rapidly hit the enemy, causing them to end up in pieces. The user almost becomes invisible until the attacks are over.
3rd form: Crescent strike
A powerful attack using the curved sword to chop off the demon's head.
4th form:Striking meteors
When in the air the user sneaks up on the demon to cut of it's head.
5th form: Twilight slash
An almost painless death to kill a demon.
6th form: Solar reflection
One strike is used to chop off another demon's head (if there is two or more) or a body part of a demon while the second strike is for the head of another or the same demon.
7th form: Total eclipse
An extremely powerful slash or series of slashes that will cut off some of the thickest demon heads. It does take out a lot of energy
Backstory:

before Miyako was born her father had died in an accident nobody knew the cause of. And her mother died shortly after birth. Her parental figure was her sister Asuka who was 6 years older than her. They both lived as farmers in a small but peaceful village. Never touched by demons.

When she and her sister got older. Asuka slacked off on her job because of her interest in a boy from the village. One time she left Miyako at home for a whole day without telling her which really upset Miyako. She developed jealousy for them. Asuka apologized for that day by making her haori that she wears to the present time.

One day the two were out together and encountered a demon, who tried to kill her sister's crush. Asuka volunteered to become a demon to save the boy's life. It ended up backfiring and she killed the boy and almost tried to get Miyako.

Miyako was able to run for her life, encountering the insect hashira. Shinobu told her about the demon slayer corps and Miyako decided to join to kill that demon.

Weapon: nichirin sword, small nichirin daggers, wisteria pouches

Other: She is a tsugoku