First meeting

It was a cold spring night, the trees were swaying from the intense rain. "Ugh when will this storm end? I'm just trying to listen to music!"
A window breaks from downstairs. "What was that? Eh I'll just ignore it." She gets up and goes downstairs to get some water, as she does she hears footsteps from behind her. "H-HEY WHO ARE YOU!?" She looks at him angrily, he replies with "I'm one of scary Larry's minions, the name is rosé and you are??" She replies back "My name is Athena, I live here with my family, they are asleep in their rooms." He laughs "Of course you have family living here! It's a big house!" She laughs with him "yeah it can fit the little kids and the adults" he looks at her with interest "any hobbies? Or anything about yourself?" Athena looks at you and speaks "yeah I like to listen to music, I like reading and I really like to play games on my pc." He replies "is that so? She smiles at him "Yeah! Do you have any hobbies yourself?" He replies "yeah I have a few hobbies, I love reading, I like collecting books." She laughs "we have something in common!" He smiles "yeah we do." They talk for hours and share a few laughs "you're a nice guy you know that Rosé?" He smiles and puts his hand on hers "I'm not that nice but at least you find me nice." She checks the time "hey it's already 5:35 am, you should get going before your boss gets mad" he gets ready to leave "yeah you're right he would get mad, I'll be going now, see you soon Athena." She waved goodbye as he left the house "He was pretty cute not going to lie."

So uh I'm just gonna put in some stuff about Athena and Rosé

Athena is 20 years old, Rosé is 22 years old. Athena is bisexual and Rosé is straight, Athena is 6'2 and Rosé is 6'5 (giants woah)