Introduction

Guistina:

Zyrhillia, may section ka na bah?

My friend Guistina messaged me while I was on my phone scrolling and watching TikTok videos. I checked my message request immediately, kasi baka nandoon yung GC ng magiging section ko, pero wala. I was going to send my reply na sana, saying wala pa, but Ms. Ward, who will be my adviser, messaged me and asked if I could help her add my classmates to our GC.

Ms. Ward:

Hi Zyrhillia, I will be your adviser for this school year, and I would like to ask if you can help me add your classmates to our GC

Zyrhillia:

                Hello po maam good afternoon! Yes, I'm willing to help you add my classmates to our GC... just send me our class list nalang po

Ms. Ward:

Ms. War sent a photo

Here, some of them were previous students at our school. So maybe you know them already I would be the one to add our new transferees nalang

Zyrhillia:

Ok po ma'am, noted po :)

I am Zyrhillia Maysun Delwen, and this will be my three years of studying at this school. Back in the year 2019, I decided to transfer to another school because the people in our bario always say there is bias going on because of my parents. That's why I decided to transfer to a school in a city. Every time I hear those words, I feel so sad because I know to myself that I studied hard to become the top student in our class, but some people only saw it as a bias, not the fruit of all the sleepless nights and circumstances I went through.

I am a shy type of girl, an introvert at first, but when I become comfortable with someone, I usually talk a lot. I love reading books and taking care of pets, but I haven't had a romantic relationship or boyfriend since birth because I was busy with my studies, and I think I am not yet ready to enter that world.

After my adviser sent me our class list, I immediately read every name on the list. I was just a little bit sad that time because my friend Guistina would be in a morning class while I was in an afternoon class. I know all of my classmates except for the three boy transferees, and the name Rhyzen Vance Layton gets my attention maybe I read this name in a book. I don't know why, but I find his name unique. But honestly, I didn't even become interested in my new classmates as I saw their profile pictures; I was curious about myself because some of my friends can easily have a crush on someone but me hmmmm... I think not. I just stop thinking and continue helping my adviser add my classmates to our GC so that I can have my nap.

On our first day of school, it is still usual that we are required to open our cameras and let us introduce ourselves. Our synchronous session is in the afternoon, where our teachers are going to explain a lesson to us, and we have an asynchronous session in the morning, where we are given worksheets to answer. It became my routine to be in my room studying and having an online class every day.

It is already October, and I can't believe that it has been two months since our school year started. Since this month is our first grading exam, I started to review my notes and take a practice quiz for myself. I finished all of my exams, and I can say that I am confident that I will have a high score because I am sure of my answers in our exam.

The week after, our teachers announced to our class the passing score and those who got the highest score in our exam. I am the one who got the highest score in some of our subjects, but not in all because one of my classmates in our batch got a higher score than me. He got a perfect score on our math exam, and some of the teachers in our subjects were so proud of him, and that is Rhyzen. Our English teacher said that he was so smart but, at the same time, pogi. I didn't see his face because, in our online class, we can only see ourselves and our teachers on a screen, but we can't see our classmates, and also because his Facebook profile was his old picture.