mall shopping wowie not fake

The sun rose up along with Clover outside of Purgatory Mansion, lighting up the broken glass with beautiful lights reflecting through the rooms. Clover would have loved to sleep in, but her luck always causes her to have a perfect sleep schedule. Reluctant, she climbed out of bed and cheerily hopped down the stairs to say hello to her 3 roommates and / or partners, Marshmallow, Apple, and Bow.
"Hello, everyone! Good morning!" Clover arrived at the floor level and greeted her girlfriends. Apple was still asleep, so it was just Marshmallow and Bow.

"Oh, hey Clover! Are we still gonna go to the mall today?" Bow floated over to her, putting her hands on her hips (?). " I REALLY wanted to update some of your wardrobes. Have you SEEN the way Apple dresses?"

",Bow, don't be mean!" Marshmallow butted in, giving a dirty look to the ghost beside her.

"Well, like, it's sorrrrttta true." Bow giggled slightly before giving a smile. "Besides, I finally got that paycheck for pet sitting that one person's cat. Apple still has the scratch from it.."

Almost as if it had summoned her or something, Apple walked down the stairs, looking as if she had just woken up. "*Yawn* Good morning, guys! What's up?" She waved and joined the three.

"Oh, we're just talking about how we're gonna go to the mall today! You should actually go get dressed, we're going soon." Clover reminded her with a smile.

"Okay!" Apple rushed back upstairs, giving Marshmallow, Clover, and Bow more time to chat before she came barreling down in some overalls over a red and white striped shirt. It Was a T-shirt, and showed the cat scratched from a few weeks ago. Clover smiled lightly.

"Are you all ready then?" Clover asked, grabbing her bag off the couch. Marshmallow gave a thumbs up. Bow gave a loud 'Yes ma'am!' jokingly, causing the other three to give a light snicker.

"Let's go then, my darlings!" Clover grinned, swinging the car keys around dramatically. They all hopped into the car, leaving Dough to have the house all by himself.

"WOO!! Let's get going!!" Bow shouted excitedly, buckling her seatbelt (although that probably wouldn't have worked considering she's a ghost..). Marsh smiled at Bow's enthusiasm.

Clover was the one driving considering her amazing luck would probably prevent them from crashing anytime soon. It was generally a smooth ride, an occasional conversation coming and going. The topic changed a couple of times, but it wasn't awkward at all. It was about an hour and 30 minutes (and majority of it was traffic) until they finally were able to get to the parking lot of the mall.

Bow immediately got out of the car and flapped her hands around. "Omg! Do you guys wanna go to Hot Topic or something??"

"Sure!" They all agreed in unison, migrating over to the small and empty store. It was filled with all kinds of things that somehow fit all of their senses of style, even Apple's! Bow focused at the cool belts and skirts, Clover looked at the interesting makeup, Apple scurried to the plain t-shirts and Marshmallow gazed around, planning to try anything she thought she might like.

They all finally met up afterwards, at a side part in the store near the area where you'd try clothing. The light flickered slightly, giving the place a slightly eerie look.

"Alrighty! Before we buy these, have you guys tried them on yet? I don't wanna buy something that doesn't like, fit you guys." Bow checks, before they all clear that they have all tried on the clothing they picked.

"Alrighty, let's buy these fellas!!!!" Bow smiled as she dashed towards the cash register, leaving Apple, Clover and Marshmallow to dash towards her (and they might have been told off by an employee for running..)

$120.45. A hefty price for sure, buttt it'd probably be worth it! Bow gave her credit card to the cashier and it thankfully accepted. She shall not fall to debt again.

Bow finished up with the cashier before walking out of the store, seeing her partners waiting out there for her, Clover on her phone and Apple fidgeting with her shirt sleeve.

The traffic seemed to be worse than before. Marshmallow was driving this time (due to Clover being tired out) and she had slight.. road rage. Apple tried to calm her down during the entire thing. Bow was the one playing majority of the music. She was basically just jamming out in the back.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, they had arrived back at Purgatory Mansion. It was about 8:00 pm by now, the sun almost fully set as they  all returned to their respective rooms to change out of their day clothes and into their pajamas.

Clover laid down in her bed, feeling drowzy from the long day they had, even if they basically only did one thing, it was still VERY tiring, having to deal with her partners out on the road. She s!iled to herself, even if it drained the energy out of her like a vacuum, she loved them nonetheless. And as she fell asleep, her thoughts were on her girlfriends, and only them.

THIS WAS COLLABED WITH AUTISMWIZARD!!! :D this was so fun to write with them and i think it made me figure out i really love writing..also this is likemyfirstthing YEA YIPPEE!!!! BUT YES YES CHECK OUT AUTISMWIZARD'S STUF RIGHT NOW IM FORCING YOU TO 😾😾/j