❻𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮❻

☆𝘠/𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 "𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮" 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦☆
  ___________________________

𝘠/𝘯 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦
   ____________________________________
English/Normal

I've gotten to know Marie very well the last couple weeks. She was born in California, her mom is German and her dad is American. Her parents sent her here because they thought it would be good for her to get a better education. Even though this school is full of shit.

Marie is probably one of the sweetest people I've met. Even if she's getting dirty looks or people are talking about her, right in front of her. She smiles at them. She takes, kill them with kindness very literally.

"I still can't believe you have a tattoo! It's so cool!" Marie said.

I chuckle.

"Does it mean something to you? Or did you just like the design?" Marie asks.

My smile fades and I suck on my bottom lip, thinking about it. It meant something very special to me, something so special it hurts to think about.

"It does mean something to me. When I lived in Germany, I was friends with a... boy band I guess you could say. And this was their band logo" I say, thinking about them.

I wonder what they're doing now?

"Wow! They must've meant a lot to you" Marie says.

I nod my head and smile.

They meant the world to me.

___

I was in the library currently, with Hannah. She was extra nerdy today.

It was dark out already and I was so tired. Anderson overworks me so much. When I think back on the plan I had to be released early, I get secondhand embarrassment from the thought. I can't believe I thought that would work.

Marie's made me so much happier, but I still feel this empty feeling in my stomach sometimes. It's like I'm not even the same person anymore, I'm no longer reckless or rebellious which sounds stupid, but it's true.

I don't feel that same spark I had a year ago. Could it just be that I've matured? Or that I've completely given up?

It has to be that I've matured.

"You're going to fail if you don't focus," Hannah says making me come out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I say.

"I know Anderson is strict with you, maybe if you'd stop mopping a dwelling on stupid things. You'd actually do well in school" Hannah says bluntly, looking down at the school book.

I stare at Hannah, a little shocked.

"And hey. Maybe it'd make you less gloomy because it's a little embarrassing" She says.

I frown a little.

Was she right? If I stopped thinking about things that happened in the past, maybe id be a little happier. Maybe if I just focus on the things in front of me. Was it that simple though? Could I do that?

Forget the past?

___

"100%. Good job Miss L/n" the teacher says, setting the test down on my desk.

I grin up at her.

I look down at the test. 100% I should be happy, right It aced the test, but not a single ounce of happiness flooded over me. I was never really the best at school, so I feel like this should make me happy.

But it doesn't.

Whatever, now Anderson won't shave my hair off.

____________
★𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵★
____________________________________
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘵. 6
ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr: 𝖿і𝖿𝗍ᥱᥱᥒ

____________________________________𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙠𝙏𝙤𝙠☠️ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨...

𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙠𝙏𝙤𝙠☠️ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙞𝙠𝙏𝙤𝙠 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨🙇‍♂️