chirsmas

your pov

a few days had gone by and it was now chrismas eve. i looked out the windo to see a thick layer of snow on the ground exitement filled my body i got dressed into some thick thermals. i woke draco upp and showed him he was grumpy id woke him up for a bit of snow but i made him get dressed and come make a snow man with me. i run outside draco mopping body followed behind me. as we build a snow man togther a third pair of hands appear. i look up to see narsisia. alll three of us spent the morning makeing a family of snow man befor going inside for hot cholate. draco was so happy it was like he was a child again.

we spent the afternoon wrapping presnets me wrapping dracos and nassises in the kitchen whie she wrapped hers in the living rooom and draco in his room. after wrapping them we all put them under the tree that we had decrated later that week. thier was one gift i count -put under the tree. but that was a supprise for tommow.

we walk up to the sound of nassies soft voice.

nassise: merry chrismas

we both get up and make our way down stairs.

Nassies: merry Christmas to you both

Draco: merry chrismas mam .

Y/n: merry chrisams nassies merry crhiams white ferret

She laughed at the nickname I bad given her son. I'd gotten namsises a apple and cinnamon candle for chrismas that said home sweet home. Drsco had painted her a painting of them both. Nassises had draco in her arms he's only a toddler a smile on both thier faces. It was the happiest I had seen him as a kid.
Tears filled her eyes .

Nassies: thank you I got you both something too.

Y/n: wait thiers another thing I got you I just couldn't wrap if

Confusing took over . Just the plop appears in the middle of the floor.

Y/n: this is plop she found me when I was lonely she kept me compnabty and now she's going to do the same for your. She is a free elf you cannot boss her around but if you ask nicely she will. help you . I coudnt imagen yoy being here hone alone so shes my gift to you . You got to treat her better them you did dobby tho promise me.

Draco looks sad I know him and dobby were best friends behind closed doors.

Nassises: oh thank you spoon much this means the world to me. I swear on dracis life illl treat her better m

She turned toward plop.

Nassies: its lovely to meet you.

She reached over and handed me a present this is for you as I unwrapped it she gave dracos his. Train tickets to Devon for two. She had bought me and draco trains tickets to go see my family. I could bring the lad of my dreams home to my family.

Draco: suppose I should start liking muggles to.. he sniggerd

I nudge him in the arm and look to see what she had git him. She had got him aloud of art supplies . I hand him my present.

Dracos pov:

As I turn and take the present off her I know thus is it. Thus us hoe I want to spend the rest of my life I'd never been happier. I had true real friends, I had a happy mam again I had a home jnside of a house the manner was never a home to me just a house I lived in . I had true happiness. All thx to a mudblood. My mudblood.

I take the wrapping off to find a jar full if kisses.

Y/n: thier is 1000 kisses in thier on the back of ebeyone one is a difresnt reason for why I love you so if your ever feeling down you can pull one out.

I grabed her and sat her on my lap exitement fill her eyes and my pants. Mam had gone to start the dinner with plop so we were alone.

Draco: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

I hand her thr present I got her.

Y/n: omg white ferret I love it ill never sleep without him. And he will allways remind me of you .

I got her a white ferret Teddy fir Christmas. Her nickname for me ment the world and I hope she knew it.