"See i told you we would fuck at some point"

𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐀

*time skip to monday*
You were at the club. The music was loud. Everyone was cheering. The smell of alcohol was flooding your nostrils. But Tom wasn't here. He had gone with bill gustav and Georg to Hawaii as that was were the record label was based. He was only gonna be there for 3 days so you could survive with out him. But for some reason, you felt like bursting out into tears every few seconds you thought Abt him. That fact that he was in a different country without you, scared you. What if he was cheating. You don't want to think that but he's kissed another girl before and bill keeps saying his bad news so what if he is cheating.

You just let them bad thoughts leave your brain as you carried on grinding against one of your usuals. He was called Mark. He has always come to you for Abt 3 months now and you have been working here for only 6 months so he was someone that you saw a lot. He was 24 and quite handsome but despite all the times he's begged you to have sex with him you always denied it. You don't know why, he's got nice hair and a strong figure. He had gorgeous green eyes and a sharp jawline but the one thing stopping you was Tom. He beat the man in looks, personality, body and dick size but like a million and you couldn't loose the man you loved.

"Y/N please just this one time I beg you" he tried to persuade me
"No, absolutely not, I've got a boyfriend that I love I'm not gonna hurt him over you"
"Y/N it's not like he can know"
"Mark are you being fr theres no way I'm having sex with you"
"Please"
"No"
"Please" he asked with puppy dog eyes which gave me another reason why I 100% don't want to have sex with him.
"No and why do you want me so bad anyway theres other gorgeous girls here I'm sure they will shag you"
"Cause Y/N they can't move or please the crowd like you do when you shaking your ass up there, and plus none of them having a better tasting pussy then you do, bet ya" he said in a seductive voice but I ignored him.

"Okay give me the money and go" you said getting off his lap. He placed £30 in your hand and looked back up at you.
"We will one day" he said as he walked off. You rolled your eyes and started walking over to the bar. You loved Dylan but you also really loved Tony who yes was another big bloke. If I had to describe tony it would be he looks like the big summer blow out guy from frozen just bald and not so cartoony looking. He looked like a body guard and had a deep voice. You sat on one of the stools at the bar.

(𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐛𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐱𝐱)

"You alright Y/N" he said in a full rich deep Londoner accent.
"Yeah Just Mark wanting to shag me again"
"He's still trying?"
"Yeah he won't give up no matter how many times I tell him no"
"Well good on you for standing your ground my love" you smiled
"Anything you want"
"No I just needed to sit down getting tired now"
"Is your partner still in Hawaii?"
"Yeah he left yesterday so he should come back tmrw"
"He's a good kid, he came here the other night asking for drinks and we had a little chat I told him to treat you right"
"Guess he's been listening to you then" I chuckled
"I'm gonna go text him then I'll have to go give more lap dances can't stay talking to you forever"
"Alr my love I'll speak to you later" he replied as I walked off to the changing rooms where my phone was.

I entered the room and started going through my jogger pockets trying to find my phone when all of a sudden I was pushed onto the floor.
"What the fuck" I said before I turned around and standing infront of me was mark staring down at me with a mischievous smirk on his face.
"What was that for" I asked
"Just stfu and no screaming for help otherwise I'll kill your beloved boyfriend" he said before he jumped on me and started roughly kissing my neck with his hand on my waist. I was so scared. I knew what he was doing and I wasn't ready. I just laid there on the floor and let him play around with me.

He started to rip open my outfit that Dylan picked out and slowly licked his way from my neck to my tits. He licked them, and kissed them roughly leaving marks all over them. He then kissed down to my pussy. He didn't even look back up at me he just dived in and started eating me out. I was moaning and crying at the same time. Tears were falling dramatically down my face as I was letting out screams of pleasure.
"Yes carry on moaning" he said
He then made his way back up to my face
"I was right you pussy tastes amazing"
and he licked a tear off my cheek.
"There's no need to cry" he said before he thrusted into me and I started to cry even more
"Don't do this to me" I said only making him push harder. He kept on thrusting and thrusting against my hips harder and faster each time. I laid there trying not to scream, scared of what he was capable of. Scared that he might actually kill Tom. I let him play with me only to save toms life.

After an hour he got up and put his clothes back on
"See I told you we would fuck at some point" he said before leaving the room and making his way out the club. I laid there frozen, not knowing what to do. I've just been raped. I thought as tears carried on rolling down my cheeks.
I've just been raped
I couldn't believe it I wanted to tell someone so they could help me but at the same time I didn't.
Who could I tell
Tom?
No he would worry to much and come home early I didn't want that to happen. He was actually getting some where with his career I didn't want to ruin that for him.
Mum?
No she would do the same as Tom and come home early
Dylan?
Yes tell Dylan he would sort it out and help me, he would be there for me through it. He would ban mark from the club and support me.
I couldn't yet though I was still traumatised my body wouldn't move so I just laid there for an half an hour before my body unfroze.

I ran to backstage cause that's where he was last but he wasn't there so I ran to his office and there he was in his big chair drinking an iced coffee and watching his laptop with his feet up on the desk
"Look darling look what I'm watching. Wanna join" he asked as he turned his laptop round and placed his feet on the floor.
"Maybe later but Dylan I need to talk to you"

𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐎𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐱𝐱