1

"Father, but why must I go to Winterfell?" Bhaella pleaded, hands sprawled on the council table, only the Hand and King in service. "Because Lord Cregan has asked it. He is the Lord of Winterfell. This could mean a powerful alliance, Bhaella. You will marry him." Viserys sighed, watching his cup as Rhaenyra filled it. "It is so useless! It will take moons to get there! Useless!" She did not bother to ask for her leave, standing up and leaving with a nonchalant wave. Ser Rickard Thorne, her sworn protector, followed close behind. "I wish to see my mother, Ser Rickard. Alone" She groaned, and the kingsguard reluctantly fell back as Bhaella walked into the loud chambers. 

"Bhaella, my sweet second born!" Aemma chimed, sweat beaded into her forehead and hair. She beat a fan against her, breathing heavily. "How is Rhaenyra?" She breathed, visibly more relaxed as her daughter sat beside her. "She is headed to the dragon pit, as per usual. But she promised to see you afterwards." Of course, that was not all true - Rhaenyra would never have told her such things. Rhaenyra was the Realms Delight, firstborn daughter of the King, always in the limelight. Though Bhaella preferred it that way. Bhaella was the daughter that was sent away, making connections with her sentimentality. She remembered the day she had to serve as cupbearer, so long ago, and the master of coin had asked her who she was. 

Bhaella had one friend - Dreamfyre, whom was riderless. "But she will not take me." sighed Bhaella to the dragon keepers as they prepared a feast of meat for the blue-scaled beast. Dreamfyre ducked her head to Bhaella's feet, begging to be loved. "If only you would, Dreamfyre. But I suppose we are both meant for another." Bhaella mourned that she was never presented with a dragon, but it was so. No dragons had brought a living clutch in years, and if they did they lasted little time in the confines of the dragon pit. "If only they were let free..." Bhaella sighed. The dragon keeper turned to her, stroking his grey beard, "If only they were, princess. But it is so, or King's Landing would be little of population. Dragons know nothing but hunger, in truth, and we are forced to prevent the food chain they so desire. It is cruel, but that is the way of things. I am sure Ser Rickard would want you back at the castle, I hear you leave soon." 

"Yes, yes I do." 

short but next 1 will be good!!!