Liam on a skateboard

Me and the boys have a break from tour so we are hanging out outside. Niall and Harry are kicking a ball around. Me and Louis are riding skateboards.

"Wanna have a race?" Louis asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Niall, Harry, stand at the bottom of the hill to see who wins," Louis said.

"Okay," Niall said as Harry followed him to the bottom of the hill.

"Ready, set, go!!" Harry and Niall called out.

Currently, I am in front of Louis. Then he got in front of me.

"In your dreams," I said as I pushed my skateboard in front of Louis.

Seconds later, I won the race. The problem was I couldn't slow down.

"HELP!!" I yelled.

"LIAM!!" The boys yelled as they chased after me.

I hit a bump in the sidewalk and I shot off the board. I slammed into the concrete, pain shot through my body. I was still rolling. Louis caught up to me and stopped me from rolling anymore.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"No," I said.

My head was pounding. Pain shot through both legs, my left arm, and I know I broke some ribs. Niall and Harry got to my side.

"Call ambulance......" I said groggily, the pain started to get to me.

"I just did, what hurts?" Niall asked.

"My legs, left arm, head, ribs..." I said.

"Just hang on, the ambulance is on its way," Louis said. Minutes later, the ambulance arrived. When they loaded me in the gurney, I screamed out in pain. Black spots started to crowd my vision.

"Come on. Hang in there kid," the paramedic said. He put a breathing mask on my face. One of the paramedics poked random spots on my body, I screamed in pain when they touched my legs, arm and ribs. I couldn't take the pain. I closed my eyes and let myself be absorbed by the darkness.