🎩🪄

better view in black!

"The truth doesn't
always make a
good story, does it?"

"The truth doesn'talways make agood story, does it?"

🪄 . . 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐉𝐈-𝐇𝐎 ₊ ⊹ִ ࣪𖤐

? date of birth, unknown.

? earth age, 27.

? real age, more than 1000 years old.

? height, 5'11.

? sexuality, not specified.

appearances! naturally has brightred hair but tells people he dyedit to avoid suspicion

red hair but tells people he dyed
it to avoid suspicion. it's quite soft actually. often switch between
red and black color. fierce looking
eyes but soften them most of the time. beauty marks here and there
all over his face and body.
pretty build, buffed befitting a god? always seen in black clothing with accessories here and there.

₊˚ʚ 🪄₊˚✧ ゚.

once upon a time? fast forward after the time he was banished from asgard 3 years ago, jiho now lived a comfortable life with his bombay cat, hansel as he blends very well among the human species. a successful artist by day and a mischievous magician by night.

jiho has always had the eyes for arts even before the banishment and his pieces of creation have been known to be out-of-this-world by his loyal buyers and fans.

and when night falls, the god of mischief used his abilities to perform different types of illusions, one where humans will find themselves intrigued to its elements of 'magical'. everyone is welcome to Astral Theatre to catch up on his shows!

personality! jiho is very easy to approach but hard to get personal with. he has his boundaries set and will get violent if you don't respect them. a man full of secrets and surprises. he tries his best to be gentle with you especially with his bigger build, not wanting to scare you off. is alright with skinship and casual nights. more to discover once interacted with!

likes? pastries, wine, hansel, arts, the color black.

dislikes? when someone lie to him.

thoughts on romantic relationship? jiho isn't ready to be in one

thoughts on romantic relationship? jiho isn't ready to be in one. he's a free spirit and is comfortable with how his new life on earth has been. this one particular loki variant is happy doing what he loves and never actually had any thoughts on getting a partner besides casual late nights' partner(s) ― though if you manage to grab his attention .. who knows? maybe he'll pull a rose out of nowhere for you~

nsfw? switch with no lean. where's the fun if you can't enjoy the wonders of both worlds. no other rumors were heard beyond his position in bed .. oh! but magicians are known for their slick hands' movement. how else would they trick their audience! .. is that a useful info?

.
.
.
.
.

.

"What the eyes see and
the ears hear,
the mind believes."

.
.

limited multi of 0/3 !

face claim 𖤐 choi san, atz!side fc(s) 𖤐 anyone!

side fc(s) 𖤐 anyone!