01 | ✵ | god of kindness |✵ |

✵ | 100 years before Ragnarok. | ✵

A certain young god walked, barely walking straight. He panted as he walked to the village he had been going to for 20 years. He soon reached the village, wanting to see what effect he made. But, he soon learnt the horrible truth.... He scanned the village streets, seeing people in chairs, eating a pounds of meat, the others decorated in golden chains, and jewelry. His eyes widened, but then someone pushed him aside, making him fall onto the rough rock ground. He let out a 'yelp!' sound before plummeting to the ground. "Get out of the way, street rat." The voice growled, as two squeaky-ish voices laughed. Zero moved his head from the ground, looking up to the humans. He smiled softly at the man that was above him. "U grew up." He said, his tone soft aswell. The man gave him a questioning look, before scoffing. "Take a bath, u rat." The man said, turning away as the two women laughed. His eyes widened, almost filling with tears until a heavenly voice boomed through his ears. "Are u okay?" Zero moved his head up again, glancing at the person who had a heavenly voice. His eyes widened as he scanned his appearance. It was a young man, who had a white halo attop his head, and (H/L) Hair, which was a beautiful (H/C) hue. He also had soft glimmering (E/C) eyes, with some light brown Tobi pants, and bandages across his bare chest. Zero blushed a bit. "Oh, dear!" The man crouched by the god, holding his hand. "U are not okay!" The male said, his tone full of worry. "U... Don't have to... Help me.." zero said, his eyebrows furrowing. "No! Let me help u." The male said, as he put his hands on zero's chest.

"
δώσε μου δύναμη, ω θεέ των ουρανών, δώσε μου τη δύναμη να βοηθήσω!"

The male chanted, his eyes turning a (F/C) glow, as zero's eyes winced at the light, he closed his weak eyes, until the light disappeared. Zero cracked his black coloured eye open. His eyes widened as he jumped up. He looked at the Male, seeing cracks on his legs. He realised that the male's power was. Similar to his. "U okay?" The male asked, a smile on his face. "Why did u help me?"
He asked. The mysterious male smiled. "Because, u did revive this village. And kind people like u, don't deserve to suffer." He grinned, his very sharp looking fangs sticking out his mouth?... Suddenly....
The male was pushed aside, making zero spring in, catching the male before he hit the ground.

the god flinch slightly in suprise, zero growled at the person who threw the god aside. He had long-ish white hair, with clips and pins(?). He also had sharp-ish teeth peaking out of his mouth. The man looked back at zero, and the mysterious male, as his eyes widened. He scanned the person he had tripped aside, the person looked very... Attractive. His eyes shined..

He knew he had to have this person.

✵| present day. One day before the Ragnarok match.| ✵

The mysterious male named (Y/N) (L/N),
(はい/いいえ) (いいえ/いいえ)) Walked through the big doors, pushing them aside. "Ahem, sorry--- excuse me.. i am late.." he cleared his throat, making everyone in the meeting room turn their head to the tall male. "(Y/n) (L/n), god of kindness and generosity. Nice of u to show up!"
Zeus clapped his hands. (Y/n) smiled softly. "Nice to see u too, Zeus." He walked down the long stairs, everyone's eyes not even gliding away from the attractive male. "Mind if I sit with you, Zeus?" He said, walking up to the god of thunder. Zeus chuckled, "of course!" He patted the seat beside him, making (Y/N) Grin. "Thank you, Zeus" He said, patting the old man's back. He settled into the comfortable couch a kind smile on his face.  (a/n: Zeus will be a platonic yandere. )

Suddenly the door was pushed open once again, someone walking in... It was thor. (トール・オーディン) he had his (usually) calm face turned into a scowl. (Y/n) simply giggled. "Hey, thor. Something wrong?" (Y/n) montioned for the thunder god himself, to come (🤭) to him. "Nothing is wrong." He stated, walking to the demi-god. "Nope! Ur upset. And u know what that means!" He grinned mischievously, as thor rolled his eyes. (Y/n) ran to thor, engulfing the muscular man into a hug. His hand finding a way into the God's red hair, tugging and pulling it, the god of thunder's cheeks turning a strawberry red. He patted (y/n)'s back, growling whenever the jealous god's sent him a glare. "Can I braid ur hair??" The demi-god squealed. "Fine." He said, his tone softening. The man sitting down. "Thank you, thor.~" He said, squealing once again. Thor for a split second smiled, but would go back to his blank expression. he soon drifted of to his thoughts. I mean, he had thought about marrying the gorgeous, kind, demi-god. And maybe even having children. That was his goal now. While (y/n) was smiling at The god of thunder.

✵ | a few moments later. | ✵

(Y/n) smiled proudly at his work. "Done!~" He said, leaning on Thor's shoulder. His lips were against Thor's ear, making it seem like (y/n) was kissing his ear. Making ares, hermes, Shiva, Loki and Aphrodite scowl. And making thor redder than his red now-braided hair. "Okay... I have to go water the garden.. see you later, Thor. " he said, pressing a gentle peck onto Thor's cheek, before floating away. the other simp--- I mean gods glared at Thor, but stayed silent.

–––––––––––––––––––––––

✵ | weirdo speaks! | ✵
––––––––––––
author's note.
––––––
HI-HI!! This is the first chapter, of the edited full book. I edited some parts, cringed at the others, the whole shabam.
I actually wanna see if i can make some fanart for this, (by myself of course ✨)

So stay tuned 🤑

Cya fellow Records Of Ragnarok simps !

–––––––––✵ ragnarok secrets ! ✵–––––––––
(Y/N) is a angeling.. a mix of all of the lings. The top tier.

–––––––––––––––––––––––
1016 words.

–––––––––––––––––––––––