04 | ✵ | starry eyes | ✵ |

| ✵ | author note

★ I've been listening to alot of rock lately, and i recommend Zombie by The Cranberries for this chapter. Have a good day y'all ! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡★

| ✵ |THIRD PERSON P.O.V!| ✵ |

YELLS, CRIES, AND SCREAMS FILLED THE STADIUM--- As everybody watched in belief. Some watched in sadness, some watched with absolute pride. Yet (Y/N) was silent. How could he react to this?

He hated death, he hated sadness, and he hated hate. (Y/N) lowered his head in respect. His lips quivered, tears streaming down his cheeks and onto the cement floor. (Y/N) let out a heart wrenching sob, making everybody silent. It's been eons since The God Of Kindness cried.. and it was a death sentence.

It is said, quote, 'whoever will make the grave mistake of making The God Of Kindness cry, will receive punishment worse than hell itself.'

(Y/N) brought his hand to his forehead, and gave a salute. (Y/N) and humanity cried together, what a eventful day. And to (Y/N)'s fortune--- Lu bu survived. He was basically in a coma, but (Y/N) was hysterical. Everybody was jealous, and Even considered really killing Lu. Weeks passed without luck, and (Y/N) spent most of his time taking care of the Red Hare, and Lu Bu.

But it finally happened. (Y/N) walked into the small room, it decorated with many flowers and old timey paintings. The floor was pure wood, and the walls were made out of brick. And there was a coffee table across from the bed Lu Bu was strapped onto. As well as a nightstand. (Y/N) held a bouquet of Snapdragon flowers, it symbolising healing with strength. He put it on the wooden, sturdy nightstand, a bit of a frown on his lips.

(Y/N) felt saddened at the battle, but he knew he couldn't interfer. (Y/N) often visited Lu Bu, mostly just sitting at Lu Bu's side. (Y/N) gently put the flower bouquet against the wall, as he looked at Lu Bu with a sigh.

" Why did the gods have to do this?.... "

And that was the question (Y/N) always asked to himself. The gods are simply stronger, more intelligent you could say. But they also are more prideful than every human being on earth. It filled up (Y/N) with boiling rage, yet he just kept it in. He sits down on the end of lu Bu's side, desperately staring into his closed eyes. He's searching... Searching for any sign of the human waking up.

But nothing. Nothing. (Y/N) lowers his head and tries to stay strong. But he just couldn't. Before he would cry, a hand touches his shoulder. (Y/N) froze, and looked at Lu Bu.

"Lu Bu?...."