Chapter 2: Accident's Happen!

~Lizaria's POV~ 

As I was walking to Fairy Tail, I heard a loud noise.Then after it came an explosion. It can from Duke Everlue's mansion. I always hoped that place would blow up one day but I didn't do it, I promise! I got my answer as to who the arsonist was soon after.

 A boy with pink (Natsu:it's SALMON! me:pink. end of story) hair and a girl with long blonde hair running from a squadron of (I was about to say magic knight's then realized it's not black clover) fiore knight's and, cause it's happened to me once or twice, I helped them. I grabbed both of them and used one of my music  magic spells to make a music note and fly on it. ( imagine it like a 🎶 but bigger and all three of them are flying on it) Doing this took a little bit more out of me than I thought but i'm okay. 

When we got to the city market, I dropped them off. "Thank you hooded stranger" the pink head said. (I rhythmed) The blonde smacked him on the head, "You idiot Natsu look what you got us into! Now we have to explain this to master!"she exclaimed as they walked off."Wait!" I yelled "are you two part of the guild Fairy Tail?" I asked. "Yes, we are" the blonde started"why are you asking" she finished. "I was hoping to be able to join the guild and since I saved you I think it's only fair"I said. "True" she started as she started leaving" follow us and we'll get Mira to give you an insignia".

Okay, so from now on I will NOT be doing scheduled chapters cause it's very stressful and so I will be posting new chapters when I have time and cause it's summer I have lots of it. But anyways I will also be posting whenever I remember this book cause I legit forgot about it and the chapters super short cause it was supposed to be august 9th,then i'm like 'i don't have enough time for this i'll move it to the 11th, And I thought I had SO much time for this and at like 7 I remember I have to finish this chapter and, here I am! So I did finish it in time but it's super short and i'm mad at myself cause I absolutely HATE IT when a chapter is so good but then it's short and so you have to wait for the next one. Oh, i'd better finish this otherwise it'll be longer than the chapter. Anyways, this book does not belong to me it belongs to the hero, hiro mashima! And I hope you have a good day or night, whenever you're reading this .