25 (desert commander)

So you accept that you were touching me secretly" Oman glared at her.

Her heart was beating out of the chest.

"I apologise" she said looking at his broad chest as her eyes filled with warm water.

His lips just barely brushing against her ear "I am all yours. Touch me as much as you like" He said, his voice deep in her ear running a hand down her back, squeezing a little when it came to rest on her ass.

Immediately, her face pressed into his chest shyly.

Something about having her husband so close to her, seemed to cause some current to run down her spine, but she shut her eyes. The electricity turned to heat in her belly, and she could feel herself getting slick between her legs.

"I want to eat you"He murmured. A shiver ran down her spine as the tip of his tongue trailed a slow line down the side of her neck.

Her eyes went wide as now she knew what he meant

His hands on her ass urged her to rock against him, against his hard member.

Hand of his trailed toward her chest and he hooked a finger beneath the neck of her dress. Slowly, he lowered it until her cleavage was present.

A really sinful thought came to his mind.

He kissed her cleavage and then smashed his lips against hers. He devoured her mouth briefly. Causing her to gasp and whimper.

His sinful hand pulled her soft body against his hard one and then squeezed her right breast.

He pulled his tongue out of her mouth, put his forehead to her.

"You will be completely mine today"

Tara wondered what was next and her green eyes widened completely when Oman pushed her body down and climbed on top of her.

He clutched Tara's wrists firmly and stuck her hands back to the ground.
His eyes were full of lust. While, she looked at him with a gaze of hazel green eyes flush with a timid meekness.

"Oman.. i" she didn't get the chance to speak. She wanted to tell him that she was scared. But her husband was not in his senses.

With fire, he started to gather up her dress, exposing her legs. Her legs were beautiful. He laid beside and caressed her thighs, ran his hand over her nude, round hips and buttocks. She was so elegant. She shuddered at the squeeze on her buttock.

Oman's hand travels down as he spread his legs wide. Even though she tried to close her legs, Oman's single hand was enough to keep her legs spread.

All her thinking trains had stopped. She placed her hand on top his hand, stoping it. His eyes found her eyes imidietly. She didn't knew what happened but she removed her hand. They communicated through their own Unspoken words.

She could see the heat and love in his eyes and trusted him for everything.

He let his hand slide to her hidden space between her legs and touched her soft folds. She gave a whimper. He kissed her once again on the lips as he used his fingers to spread her lower lips.

He stroked her smooth, pink centre with his middle finger. Then he let his finger slide into her. She was divine. He felt her pushing him away.
He gently pumped his finger up and down.

"shhh, i have waited enough. Now let me take my reward" with that he tore her caftan away from her body.

His lust burned hot when he finally saw her naked. The day finally arrived.