013

013

"𝑵𝒐, 𝒅𝒂𝒅. 𝑲𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!"

"Hey, is there any possibility of you serving the people who just arrived?" asked Kie to the other waitress.

Kiara really didn't want to serve Sarah and her family, knowing Sarah and the other kooks, probably almost all of the obx knew that Sarah and Kiara were fighting.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but my shift just got done."

"Oh, no problem."

"I'm sorry about what happend by the way, between you and Sarah."

"Oh, news spreads fast," Kie said, rolling her eyes.

"I know you two are close friends."

"It's really okay, it's no big deal."

"Carrera, go serve table 7!" sounded her boss's voice.

"Duty calls I have to go, enjoy your time off" she said to the waitress.

She took her notebook from the counter and moved over to the table. Without looking up, she walked to table 7.

"Hello, welcome to the wreck what can I get y-" but she stopped mid-sentence when she saw the familiar faces at the table.

Topper.

Jenna, topper's sister.

Mr. and Mrs. Thornton.

Wheezie.

Ward.

Rose.

Rafe.

And Sarah fucking Cameron.

"Oh no, you really shouldn't give us anything, can't anyone else serve us?" asked Ward.

"Yeah, I'd rather not be served by a piece of trash either." smirked Rafe, making Topper laugh.

"Sorry, but there's no one else available, it's me or no one."

"You do have a behavior huh."

"I'm sorry Mr. Cameron, but I don't understand you problem-" began Kiara but got cut off by Ward.