chapter 13: the demon king will never lose

Let's keep these chapters coming

Back In the spade kingdom

Asta: where the hell am I.

Asta looks down to his chest to see vanica laying on it.

Asta: that answers my question, man she looks so cute and her hair smells so nice I swear I am the luckiest guy alive.

Vanica (in her sleep): hehehe asta Is like a teadybear I love snuggling up to him heheh.

Vanica wake up and looks up to see asta.

Asta: morning sleepy head.

Vanica: your the sleepy head.

Asta: ok, sure but need to get up  to have breakfast and then get to training.

Vanica: sounds like a plan to me but I will be making breakfast since I'm such a good cook.

Asta: that's fine just don't burn my food.

Asta and vanica head to the kitchen and see zenon sat on a chair.

Zenon: how are you love birds doing.

Asta: fine how about you.

Zenon: all good now both of you eat breakfast and head to the training ground I'll be waiting for you.

Zenon gets up and leaves.

Vanica cooks the breakfast and gives it to asta.

Asta: man this is so good I'm gonna get addicted to this if I keep eating it.

Vanica: it's not that good.

Asta: stop putting yourself down this is some of the best food I have ever had.

Asta and vanica finish there food before heading to the training ground.

Zenon: asta I want to test your power me and vanica will fight you.

Asta: sound good to me but I'll give you a warning when I fight I go a bit crazy.

Vanica: that's the same with me let's see go Is the strongest heheh.

Zenon: lets get this started, bone magic: eternal fangs.

Several fangs of bone shot at asta as he doged and punched trough them before clashing fists with zenon sending zenon backwards.

Asta: this if fun let's ramp this up devil power 80 percent

Zenon and vanica: then we have to do the same devil power 80 percent!

Asta: now this is a fight, gravity magic: meteoric burryal

A large meteor made of rock shot down towards vanica and zenon.

Zenon: bone magic: giant splitting bone spear.

Vanica: blood magic: king of the blood beasts.

The spells shot at the meteor and three quarters of it cracked but a quarter still managed to hit them crushing them against the floor.

Asta: come on you two is that all you've got, I want more fight me more.

Both vanica and zenon charge towards asta and kick him in the stomach sending him flying.

He flies towards then before trading blows with both and then hitting them both in the face launching then back.

Asta: hahahah yes more I'm going to crush you both like bugs.

Zenon: you brat you think a small puch like that's going to put me down

Vanica: asta-kun the funs only just started hehehe.

Asta flies towards vanica and zenon clashing fists with both creating a standstill.

Asta: gravity magic: 50 percent presence of the demon king.

Vanica and zenon both are able to keep fighting but there movement slows down dramatically.

Asta proceeds to punch them both multiple times before right hooking zenon launching him away and he uppercut vanicas jaw sending her back.

Asta: you two are to weak you cannot defeat me, I will crush you like insects.

Asta: gravity magic heavy infighting gladiator.

Asta makes a sword of stone as he launches at zenon slashing at him as zenon blocks with a sword made out of bone.

They start clashing with swords as they seem to be equal until zenon slashes asta across the cheek with causes asta to withdraw.

Zenon: spatial magic: spatial mana domain.

The gravity on vanica and zenon lifts as the battle continues.

Asta lashes at zenon and vanica but they doge before both hitting him In his face and stomach sending him into the floor.

Asta (in thought): I can barely move this can't be it I can't lose no I won't loose.

Zenon: asta you have disappointed me I guess your time Is up this battle will end.

Union magic: demon sword dainslief

Vanica: sorry asta-kun but this fight is over

Dual mana attribute blood and curse warding: blood beam.

The sword and beam headed toward asta as he couldn't move.

Asta: NO I WILL NEVER LOSE!!!

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER HAD TO LEAVE THIS ONE ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER.