Part - 26

Please do vote and comments, tell me your views...

𝗔𝘃𝗻𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :

(It's evening I'm working on my place where I sit.. I thought of talking to my senior about incident, but drop it. Why ? I don't know, what if he loss his job or blame me and I don't want get blame by any1, so I dropped the idea of telling our boss about Byung's misbehaving.)

Sania - Are you okay Avni...?

( I look towards her , her face is showing concern and worries)

Avni - yeah ! I'm...

Sania - So what you think now, what you will do ..?

Avni - I don't know. ( I said in low voice with disappointment)

Sania - hmmm... ! Let's go it's almost time to leave..

Avni - hmmm..... ( Today I'm not feeling well , I want Someone with me. Feeling so alone)

( I collected my stuff and came out with Sania.. she didn't leave my side after that incident. Even she asked me to stay with her in her house or she should come with me . But I denied her so she insists me to have dinner with her, first I said no but she is stubborn like me ofcourse. So I have to say yes. Now we're going to restaurant for our dinner)

Sania - so this place is beautiful, isn't it ?
( She says while taking sit on chair)

Avni - Yeah it's... It's beautiful. ( I look around, and it's themes in white and black colour. And their is one place in corner which is decorated with flowers, and with only white curtains and some candles. It seems like photobooth. For taking photos or maybe place for couple.)

( But that place remind me, Date Night with Jimin. And I suddenly feeling calm and happy,just by reminding his memories. I was in my thoughts when Sania tap on my hand, from which I came back to reality)

Sania - hey! Where are you lost?

Avni - nothing I just .. ( then I see their a man , maybe near my age is standing with notepad)

Sania - Give him order ..

Avni - Hmm ( I nodded and take menu card and ordered him. And he left)

Sania - Why you were smiling?

Avni - When ?

Sania- just now when you were lost in your thoughts.

( I was smiling and I didn't know that.. why would I not smile by remembering the moment spend with my most special person in my life)

Avni - Nothing I just remember something , by seeing that . ( I motion her with my finger and she also see their. A beautiful smile came on her lips like she's remember something)

Sania - It's beautiful, when I first came here , It was a Date.

Avni - What you came here before and moreover on DATE.. with whom you never told me. ( I complain to her)

Sania - Yeah! With my ex but we brokeup now. And that place (pointing to the corner of cafe where is chember ) , where we spend time. It's private booking place. You know that curtains, which are tie now, they loose them to fall and no one knows who are sitting their.
It's beautiful and their is more on 1st floor. Isn't it's beautiful and romantic.
( I saw her , she smiling with some tears in edge of her eyes, she's remembering movement)

Avni - Are you okay Sania.? ( I caresed her back of hand, she nod little in yes. And their again same boy came with our order.)

Boy - mam your order .