Chapter 17

Slowly time went by and I was madly in love with him had no idea on what to do it's like the love disappeared and now I think he hates me more ...

I go to his office but he never lets me in and I don't want to cause a sin by forcing my self in ....

That very day it rained on my way home after going to his office which they didn't let me in , it rained heavily and I guess it ended up all on me ya Salam the rain did a good job by beating the hell out of me ...

I went home feeling feverish and sick my tummy hurts .....

I had to lay at home but I swear I kept thinking of him all the time
Its the time of the month and it hurts

I lay in bed lazily don't know what to do and I don't feel like eating it's been days now since I had anything to eat ..

Zee you better stand up and eating because you will harm your self more
You don't want to take your drugs at all what's all this

She refused to eat and went to bed again hungry I had to go and meet Fuad to help
I thought he was gonna treat me just the way he does to her but he let me in and listened to me ...

After wards I left his office because i wasn't happy the way he responded not caring at all ....

FUADS POV

So she has been sick all this while , that's why she hasn't come to see me or go to lectures.....
Is it the rain that caused all this

I am stupid to have left her all alone that day she wouldn't have been sick I know
I am a bad person I took my revenge too far ohh poor Zee I dunno what she is even going through right now !!!
My baby girl !!