~Part 1~

I woke up to my alarm. It was 6pm in the morning. Today i went for a little run before school. When i came back i did my routine and decided what to wear to school. Then i came downstairs to eat breakfast. My dad had to go to work, but my mom was still at home.

•The outfit•

Mom: hey honey, how did you sleep?Bella: hey mom and good i woke up and went for a run

Bella: hey mom and good i woke up and went for a run.
Mom: i made you for breakfast some pancakes.
Bella: thank you i love you .
Mom: i would love to eat with you but i gotta go to work. Well see ya later bye i love you.
Bella:bye i l- ~the door closed~

I love my parents, but i wish that we would spend more time together. It is like this everyday. We have strong bond, but i'm alone almost everyday. Maybe it will get better. I think about this everyday.

After breakfast i took my backpack and went to my car. My bestfriend Sarah called me suddenly.

Sarah: hi my love, could you pick me up? I missed the bus.
Bella: hii yes i'm on my way bye love ya
Sarah: bye i love you too

Sarah is my bestfriend for a very long time. She has been there for me everytime i needed her. She knows about everything. She is also on the cheer team.

10 minutes later

I picked up Sarah.
Bella: heey.
Sarah: omg hii how are youu?
Bella: i'm excited because today we have a practice and tommorow we are going to a baseball game to a different school.
Sarah: yeees girl, but maybe you will find someone ~she winked at me and started laughing so do i~
Bella: naah noo i don't need anyone when i have you ~she rolled her eyes and started laughing~
Bella: i think we are going to Buford High school.
Sarah: yee girl i heard that they have a lot of hot boys there.
Bella: i hope so ~ she rolled her eyes again~

We arrived to school. I was standing by my locker and talking with Sarah about tommorow. Boy named Jack came up to us again. I heard that he has a crush on me. He is on the baseball team. Popular guy that gets all the girls but not me.

Jack: hey pretty girls.
Bella: oo hii ~ she smiled~
Sarah: hi ~ she said kinda annoyed~
She didn't like him very much because he is kinda player.
Jack: i just wanted to invite you to my party next week at my house, because summer is coming.
Bella: yes we will be there .
Jack: okay bye.

He left

Me and Sarah started laughing
Sarah: what was that?
Bella: it was embarrasing, but we will go it will be fun.
Sarah: omgg yees we will go and buy some hot dresses.
Bella: yees i'm soo exc-

The Bell rang

Bella: okay see you gotta go bye.
Sarah: byeee.

My first class was Spanish kinda boring.
Then i had English we watched a movie.
Finally the bell rang and we went to lunch.
I met with Sarah and some of my other friends.
I sat at the table and there was Sarah,Bianca,Hailey,Josh,Nick and Jack of course. All of these boys are from the baseball team. We talked about Jacks party next week.
It is going to be a beach party. It will be interesting.

I said goodbye to all of them and went home. When i came home i ate some fruit and turned on TV. My favourite show Euphoria. I watched it all over again for the 5th time. I fell asleep. I woke up by the sound in the kitchen. My parents were there.

Bella: hi you are finally home ~she smiled~
Mom and Dad: hi my darling.
Mom: something new at school?
Bella: yes tommorow we are going to Buford High school to a baseball game.
Dad: that is great ~ he pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead~
Bella: and i wanted to ask you if you would come pleaseee?
Dad: we have work to do but for my lovely daughter i will do everything.

Bella smiled and started jumping out of joy

Mom: did you eat anything? We can eat dinner i will cook something .
Bella: no i didn't, buttt maybe could you please cook pasta please please please
Mom: yes i will i love you they will be ready in 30 minutes i will call you.
Bella: mom i love you so much thank you.

After 30 minutes

Mom: darling dinner is ready
Bella: i'm coming ~she shouted~

They all sat at the table.

Bella: mom they are soo good i love them
Dad: yes they are as always ~ he kissed her~

In Bellas head ~ i wish we could eat dinner like that everyday~

After dinner i went to lay on my bed because i was too tired and also excited and stressed for tommorow but i know that it will everything be good. I turned of the lights and posted new pictures on Instagram. I have like 2000 followers so i'm not that famous.

@bellaclark- see yall tommorow at Buford High school Liked by-@itssarah and others@itssarahh- i almost fainted you are soo beautiful 😍       ^@bellaclark- i love you my girl❤️@jackjack- pretty girl         ^@itssarahh- yo bro she is mine         ...

Liked by-@itssarah and others
@itssarahh- i almost fainted you are soo beautiful 😍
       ^@bellaclark- i love you my girl❤️
@jackjack- pretty girl
        ^@itssarahh- yo bro she is mine
        ^@jackjack- not for too long😏
@avavesp11- you again just delete Instagram
        ^@bellaclark- haters gonna hate ly
@whoisnick- jack trying too hard

Some people just don't like me for no reason like Ava and her friends. We used to be a very good friend in middle school but then she changed. She is so mean to me.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.