1

THE SYMPHINY OF MRS DARCY FROM "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE" filled Aeila's ears as she completed writing last of her chemistry notes. Loose leaflets of paper were sprawled across the table filled with random highlighting and notes along the corner. Securing the notes in her brown binder Aeila read the time on the clock.

3:09.

Aeila was supposed to meet Mrs Chilton, the headmistress of Chilton Academy. The nervousness bubbled across Aeila's system meeting this lady. Smoothing on her skirt whilst over thinking about her future meeting with the headmistress made Aeila's head spin as anxiety filled her.

Packing her binder in her black bag and securing her head phones in her case Aeila exited the library not before thanking the librarian. The thuj-thuk sound of her loafers against the cobble stone filled her ears as she made her way to the office. A rough collision interrupted Aeila as her phone slipped out of her hand and fell on the stone. She saw a body running towards the school without even apologising.

Rude

Aeila rolled her eyes and from the back of her head she could immediately hear her mother's pestering words. Stop rolling your eyes. They are gonna get stuck there one day. Picking up her now cracked phone she sighed at made her way inside the school building. The list green grass danced merrily with the wind as water sprinkled on it through the nozzles dug in the soil.

Entering the main building of the school the hustle bustle was still there and very much alive. She noticed Dorothea Zukas standing at the corner quietly talking to Mr Aliester, one of the few members from the council.

She noticed a frown etched to her face as Mr Aliester shakes his head in disagreement and a look of anger and irritation flashes which is quickly maked by a relaxed smile which looks like a breath of fresh air.

Dorothea Zukas who goes by the name of Thea stood at the top of the school hierarchy system. The great-great-great granddaughter of the owner of the chocolate company, melties. At the age of 15 Thea's mother, Amelia Lester-Zukas launched her first makeup line which is now making millions everyday.

Aeila reached outside the headmistress's office, gee heart pounding in her ears. Dasha Noir, the assistant greeted her with a warm smile and lead her to the office. She opened the door for Aeila and ushered her in.

Mrs Chilton sat on the seat her calm demeanour almost bringing peace to Aeila's thoughts. Vermillion marked at the hairline as she set there with a stern expression on her face. At the end of the round table a tall body was sprawled on it. Hair pushed back, a clean shave and a dark pair of jade eyes finds Aeila's amber ones.

"Aeila dear, how are you doing this fine afternoon? I hope this isn't too much inconvenience for you. Come here and take a seat," a snicker passed from the end of the table at the inconvenient pleasantries as Aeila settled on the one of the chairs.

"I heard from the Dorothea that you have been involving yourself into the mentor-mentee club and yet to find a suitable match. Well, I have a perfect match for you here", Mrs Chilton ushers at the end of the table. Aeila's eyes widen and she looks up at the guy.

"Meet Darwin Zukas, you new mentee"