Chapter 7

The screen opened up to show Percy with a guilty a look on her face and an absolutely drenched Annabeth trudging alongside of her. Everywhere they went campers would stop to gawk at the duo.

She showed me a few more places: the metal shop (where kids were forging their own swords),

The screen flashed to show the metal shop with many different kids hammering on different projects.

the arts-and-crafts room (where satyrs were sandblasting a giant marble statue of a goat-man),

The art and crafts room was shown with kids and satyrs alike drawing, painting, sculpting and many other different types of art.

and the climbing wall, which actually consisted of two facing walls that shook violently, dropped boulders, sprayed lava, and clashed together if you didn't get to the top fast enough.

The screen flashed to show the lava climbing wall clashing together, almost crushing a kid.

"Bloody hell," Lily cried out, "That is very dangerous." Remus shrugged, "Please, Lils," he sent her an exasperated look, "We play quidditch and once James thought it was a good idea to jump out of the Gryffindor tower and have Sirius fly him all over like a kite. We are way past the dangerous stage."
"Dude," Leo whistled, "You jumped out of a tower?" James and Sirius eagerly nodded, "Yeah mate. It was an absolute rager."
"How'd you make him fly though?" Leo asked the silver-eyed boy, "There's a spell for making objects float and I just used that." A bright mischievous smile dawned on Leo's face, "When this is over, what do you say me and you two go over to this gryffindor tower?"
"NO!" Remus jumped in, already knowing what they were going to do, "You three will do no such thing." Behind his back Leo winked at James and Sirius who shared almost identical smiles.

"I've got training to do," Annabeth flatly said as they stopped by the canoe lake, "Dinner's at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall." She glanced guiltily at the girl, "Annabeth, I'm sorry about the toilets."
 "Whatever," Annabeth mumbled, "It wasn't my fault," she insisted, Annabeth stared skeptically at her

I realized it was my fault. I'd made water shoot out of the bathroom fixtures. I didn't understand how. But the toilets had responded to me. I had become one with the plumbing.

"I cannot believe that the first time Percy ever came to camp she made the toilet's explode," Piper giggled, she had heard all about The Percy Jackson and her great feats but no one had told her that she had started by making toilets explode.

"You need to have a talk with the Oracle," she finally said "Who?" she asked making the girl shake her head, "Not who. What. The Oracle. I'll ask Chiron."

Percy stared down at the lake with a frown on her face.

I wished somebody would give me a straight answer for once.

The screen focused on the lake where 2 teenage girls sat cross-legged at the base of the pier about twenty feet below, staring up. They were wearing simple blue jeans and shimmering green t-shirts, their brown hair floated loose around their shoulders as minnows darted in and out.

I wasn't expecting anybody to be looking back at me from the bottom, so my heart skipped a beat when I noticed them.

They smiled up at her, waving.

I didn't know what else to do.

Percy waved down at them with a dazed look. "Don't encourage them," Annabeth warned, "Naiads are terrible flirts."

"Naiads are flirts?" Sirius asked, "Horribly so," Remus snorted, "They are nothing like what they are portrayed nor are they akin to merpeople that live in the black lake." 
"Do the mermaids give brownies," asked a hopeful Leo with Jason nodding excitedly Behind him, "Nope," Remus answered. "Aw man," Jason whined, "Not cool bro, not cool at all," came Leo's answer.