chapter one - the end

❤︎︎ chapter one the end ❤︎︎

❤︎︎ chapter one
the end ❤︎︎

AFTER TRYING TO get ahold of the group that went into atlanta for a 'short supply run', only to be met with a very static radio call. everyone was freaking out about the people in the city, thinking they died or were going to die. lori grimes tried to tell charlotte's dad that they should go out and get them.

but after her dad, shane, who was probably the leader of the group, said that they couldn't go in a risk the group that were in the camp; charlotte, know as lottie by her close friends and family, went into their tent and pulled out her walkman. she shuffled through her bag, finally finding her cassette. she pushes it into the walkman and presses the on button. as kids with guns started to play, she lent back on her makeshift bed and just enjoyed not having to do anything.

after around fifteen minuets, she herd a faint alarm. she took her headphones off and realised that, due to her music, the car alarm was much closer and loader that she previously thought.

she emerged from the tent to see everyone around dale camper van, someone asking dale 'what that nose was?' with him looking through a pair of binoculars. she ran towards her dad, " what's going on dad? "

he looked down at her, " I dunno baby, dales checking it out. " he put his hand on her head.

" talk to me, dale! " mateo, he was an officer with shane and aided in the rescue of the grimes and walsh family when the end began.

dale shook his head " I can't tell yet. " everyone started to get their hopes up that everyone from atlanta had come back.

" well i'll be damned. " dale exclaimed with a shocked look on his face.

" what is it? " lottie asked the man.

" stolen car's my guess. "

as the red sports car got closer she stared to make out the familiar face of glenn rhee. she smiled at the young adult, he looked like he was having the time of his life. he pulled the car up in the small clearing in front of everyone.

he got out of the car with such glee his face, she thought he could probably light kings county with that smile. " holy crap! " lottie expressed, her face amazed at the sports car.

" language! " she heard the faint voice of lori behind her.

" turn that damn thing off! " shane shouted over the load alarm