Hot tub 😳(PLUS SOME KARLNAP??)

!!WRITTEN BY NahbiWrites And @naimah

Narrator's POV)
"I'm telling you getting this hot tub was the best investment of our lives" Sapnap says sinking into the warm bubbling water. George giggles as he walks towards Sapnap and Dream sitting in the circular hot tub Sapnap recently insisted on them buying in addition to their pool. "C'mon Georgie, why aren't you in your swim trunks?" Dream asked with an over exaggerated pouty face. "I didn't feel like sitting in hot water today sorry love" The Brit said in a joking manner as he ruffled his boyfriend's damp hair.

"Can I not be a third wheel for once?" Sapnap asked jokingly as he cracked open a beer. Dream rolled his eyes before speaking. "Don't you have Karl to flirt with?"

"Daaaamn me personally-" George started. "Me personally I would shut the fuck up george" Sapnap said, causing Dream to laugh, throwing his head back. "Go get your swim trunks on George I'm dying without you" Dream said with a grin on his face. "You just wanna see him shirtless weird ass" Sapnap said before gulping down his Jack Daniel's. "Isn't that obvious?" The blond said quietly with a wink as george was walking inside to change.

George returned with his light blue swim trunks on, his chest bare and sat in the hot tub next to his lover. Dream put his arm around George's shoulders, hugging him closer. "Dream- cut it out" He said with a giggle. "Yeah I'm texting Karl to come over I can't take this anymore" George rolls his eyes as Sapnap reaches for his phone sitting outside of the hot tub.

"You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend OR a girlfriend" Dream said before kissing George's cheek and smiling. "Jealous? Of you fags? Pftt"

"This just in Sapnap canceled for homophobia even though he's bi-" George joked causing the trio all to laugh in unison. "I Can see that happening" The auburn haired male said with a jokingly dismissive shrug. "Baby can you go get me a drink? You know what I like" Dream asked his boyfriend with a smirk. George got up and disappeared back into the house.

" 'You know what I like?' God, are you guys gonna fuck later? Let me know so I Can evacuate the house first" Dream laughed and rolled his eyes, resting his elbows on the hot tub's rim. "Probably- who am i kidding- yeah you should probably leave with Karl if you don't wanna be traumatized" Sapnap let out a scoff-like laugh. "Good luck with tonight, I'll be out of your hair by then" Sapnap replied. "Trust me, I won't need it"

George walked out with Dream's drink and handed it to him before sinking his lower half beside him into the jacuzzi bubbles. "Thanks Georgie~" The blond said as his fingers glided over the other's thigh. George blushed as Dream pulled his hand away, opening the bottle and taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage. Sapnap looked over at dream with a smirk before his phone chimed and he looked at it. "Karl's here, lemme go let him in" Sapnap got out and ran inside to unlock the front door.

"Keep your hands to yourself" George said, his face red. "Why should I?" Dream replied as he laid his hand on George's thigh and tightened it in his grasp. The brunet's breath hitched as dream massaged his thigh, slowly trailing up.

Sapnap and Karl ran through the sliding door giggling like mad men. Dream let go, waving to Karl."I beat you!" Karl said with a giggle as Sapnap followed behind him, panting quietly. "God, I'm out of shape-" he laughed as the two settled themselves in the hot tub. "Oh yeah Karl can I stay over tonight?" Karl blushed and nodded. "Yeah anytime, why?" Sapnap locked eyes with the other. "Our last sleepover was..fun I wanna do that again" Karl's face was noticeably red as he nodded again, slowly. "Y-yeah me too, it's all I can think about" He replied. Dream raised one eyebrow at Sapnap and he just grinned in response.
-
(Time skip)
"Yeah well, I'm pretty tired, Sap you ready to go?" Karl asked, looking over at the other. "Yeah, let's go" Sapnap said as he waved to dream and George.