𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✿

new story!! hope y'all enjoy<3 also, please read the description before reading this story. thank you!<3

[also!! when I mention she/her in this story, just know that's tubbo's mom, this story takes place before Schlatt had met Quackity. there is no confirming what name her name, since she won't have one. but tubbo's mother won't be staying long, she'll just be here for a couple chapters. therefore, enjoy! and also, tubbo is around 6-7 years old in this first chapter, i like making it about baby/toddler tubbo tbh, i just find it adorable- and once again, Mama Schlatt AU, I just can't get over it TvT]

(i also have a headcanon that Schlatt was together with a girl, and then eventually they had tubbo. but eventually tubbo's mother had left and Quackity had met Schlatt a couple weeks beforehand, which eventually lead to him helping Schlatt raise tubbo! since that all isn't true, that's the headcanon I made for this story-)

tws: small swearing, not much. and mentions of drinking/alcohol
cws: (I think-?) arguing
(idk how to use cw in stories, I never had used it before ╥﹏╥)

Tubbo was sleeping, it was the afternoon, the brunette boy didn't get much sleep. he lays comfortably in bed, snoring quietly as he wipes his eyes and shifts his position. he was supposed to be meeting up with Tommy and Ranboo today, but he was very sleepy at the moment and not feeling well. last night was.. it was a wreck to say the least, how could you possibly blame the poor boy?

the young boy shifted and tosses as he slept, seemingly not comfortable, from what people would assume. he heard yelling from downstairs, great, his parents were arguing, again. he sighs quietly, now sitting up and wiping his eyes. he couldn't possibly sleep with the argument happening, so he did his best to find something to do and ignore it.

Meanwhile, Schlatt and ████ were arguing, it was the same argument everytime, the same things were brought up, it never changed. they were arguing about something along the lines of "You don't do enough, and it's clearly hurting our son." Schlatt wasn't taking this anymore, he worked everyday, long hours away from home, just to keep this family happy. but clearly, it just wasn't enough, at least that was she was thinking that. "Listen, I can't keep arguing over the same shit everyday, it's either you decide to get a job and help out, or you can leave." Schlatt immediately says, the ram wasn't physically aggressive, but rather verbally aggressive, he crosses his arms, scoffing quietly afterwards. ″Look, Schlatt, it's not my fault you don't seem to care about your son, he's always stuck upstairs in his room.″

Schlatt was getting visibly irritated everytime she spoke, he sighs softly, trying to keep himself from exploding from the amount of anger he was feeling. "I work from 10am to 7pm, I can't take a day off, I can't do anything but work! why can't you take care of tubbo for once, your always home, why don't you spend time with him then? is it because your to busy drinking away you life?" The ram raised an eyebrow as he spoke, seemingly not able to keep his cool, this argument was becoming pointless to him, he just didn't care. ″Schlatt! how about you-" before she could even finish, she was cut off. "Stop talking, please and thank you. im not going to stand here and have an argument like every other day. Now if you excuse me, I'll be checking on tubbo." he then turned away and went to check on tubbo.

Tubbo on the other hand was becoming creative with his surroundings, he was painting, and using his hands instead of the brushes.- he was a late talker, since most kids by 2 years old began talking. he was 7 years old, yet, he hasn't talked a single time. the closest he's every been was just babbling/spitting out nonsense that sounded like words. he drags his painted covered fingers across the canvas, drawing flowers, butterflies, and even small bee's! he giggles and shook his hands slightly, he heard his door opening, now looking at Schlatt who was walking in.

Tubbo was immediately happy, the faun gave a wave and smiles happily, his ears perked up as he smiled brightly. "Hello little one, are you okay up here?" Schlatt asked quietly, not wanting to startle tubbo to much, he slowly walks over, noticing the painting, and he smiled. tubbo gave  a nod at first, and then began painting again. "Aw, I see your painting, do you enjoy doing this?" he asked with a smile, he actually used to paint all the time, but stopped shortly after a while. he was happy to see the little goat hybrid doing something that made him happy.

tubbo communicated through small gestures, such as nodding/shaking his head, pointing at things, and also doing sign language. tubbo was talk sign language at around 5 years old, he seemed to remember most of it. he looks up at him, giving another nod and giggling. he yawns quietly, looking back down at his paint covered hands. he looks back over at schlatt, silently asking if he could get some help with cleaning his hands. the ram smiled and nodded, he picks tubbo up gently, making sure to avoid his hands and brought him to the bathroom. he turns the water on and put some soap on his hands, he stood and held tubbo, patiently waiting for the goat hybrid to finish washing his hands.

"Alright bee, all done?" The ram asks tubbo, smiling softly when he saw the nod coming from him. he laughs quietly, noticing how dirty his clothes were. "little one, your clothes are all dirty, wanna take a bath?" Schlatt asks him, putting tubbo down once he got an answer. he kneels down and began running the bath. "Alright buddy, go grab you towel from your room, I'll start up your bath." he laughs quietly and watches as the toddler sprinted off towards his room, doing a little bounce of excitement as he did.

[Hello!! Welcome to the prologue/first chapter! Hope you enjoyed this story, they'll definitely be slow updates for new chapters, but I promise I'll do my best to get out new chapters whenever I can! total words used in this story:1029! hope you enjoyed, have a lovely day!!]