𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 : ☆ 𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚗☆

helloooo, welcome to the first chapter of this book! ik the prologue seemed like just the first chapter, but it wasn't- i just wanted to throw a lot of information into it, anyways, enjoy!!

[Also, for this AU, i make Tubbo stim/do little things like that, i just do it because it does kinda fit his character, please don't judge-]

tws/cws: stimming and sick/medication.

Tubbo grabbed his towel and began running back to Schlatt, still doing the same little hops/jumps he was doing before. he saw his mother walking by, which immediately scared him a bit. he ran to the bathroom quickly, now standing near Schlatt.

the ram hybrid was adding some bubbles to the bath, now looking over at tubbo and smiling gently. "hi bee, are you ready for your bath?" he asks softly, laughing quietly as soon as he got a silent nod from him. "alright buddy." he helped tubbo get into the bath, he washed the toddler's hair and hums quietly, smiling softly as he watches the goat hybrid play with the bubbles. "are you ready for your first day of school buddy? you start in a few week," Schlatt wanted to remind tubbo, since he knew the little one was avoiding any talking that had to deal with school or leaving home. he's been homeschooling tubbo for awhile, since he didn't like how the goat hybrid was getting bullied and made fun of for stuff he couldn't control.

tubbo didn't seem to be a big fan of going to school, he looks up at Schlatt while shaking his head, the goat hybrid wasn't ready. he wasn't a bit scared, but he tried not to think about it for long. he stays quiet and continues splashing around with the water, his ears dipping down as he began getting sleepy. schlatt seemed to take notice of this and smiles softly, he finishes washing tubbo's hair and takes him out the bath, now draining the water as he wraps the toddler on the towel. he carries him to his bedroom, now helping tubbo into his pajamas before putting him back down onto the ground. "Tubbo- you should probably head to bed now.. you know your mother doesn't like you staying up past your bedtime-"

that reminded him.. where was ....... anyways? oh well, it didn't seem to matter now.. tubbo was too busy watching TV and hugging his bee plushy - the little one was better off not knowing what was happening. or at least, further knowing what was happening. Schlatt was zoning out slightly, tapping his legs slightly as he hums, suddenly, his gaze was adverted to Tubbo once he heard coughing.

was the little boy sick?

"little one, are you alright?" Schlatt asked, now looking over at the faun, he was immediately worried about him, a lot- Tubbo just turns and looks over at him, his ears twitching slightly as he hugs his bee plushy tightly. he coughs again, a small cry leaving him as he looks up at him with slight teary eyes. "oh bee.. are you sick?" Schlatt speaks up, now kneeling down onto the floor as he opens his arms, welcoming the little one for a hug.

Tubbo, of course, ran into Schlatt's arms, now clinging onto him tightly as his ears dipped down, sniffling quietly afterwards. "aw, poor little faun, you'll need some medicine dear-" Schlatt whispered out, now carrying him downstairs and to the kitchen, now looking through all the medications, now looking for the correct one. Tubbo kicks his legs slightly, now sitting there quietly as he rocked back and forth slightly. "Alright tubbo, I have the medicine, please don't fight me over this-" The ram hybrid spoke you, now looking at the brunette boy with a bit of a stern look, he had the liquid medicine- (the one they always say "taste good" lmao) the brunette boy was already about to throw a pissy for over it- but the kid decided not to cause anymore trouble already.

Tubbo began doing small hand flaps, a little humming noise, kicking his legs as well as he giggles to himself. he looks up at Schlatt, huffing quietly as his ears dipped down. he didn't enjoy that stupid medicine - it never tasted good anyways.. he watched as Schlatt began pouring the pink liquid medicine onto the spoon, he crossed his arms and refused for a second, but just gave in.. he just took the medicine, scrunching his face up slightly afterwards as he shakes his head, kicking his legs afterwards. he found the taste disgusting-

"bleh!" Tubbo immediately says, shaking his head once more as he makes a disgusted face, still having his arms crossed. Schlatt stood there, shocked by the word and noise that had left Tubbo's mouth. "Tubbo- did you just say 'bleh'" The ram hybrid mumbles out, this very shocked- that probably wasn't something people would consider a "word", but he certainly did make it count. he'd never heard tubbo do anything like that, only silent gestures, cues, head shakes and nods. he picks up Tubbo, chuckling quietly as he hums quietly afterwards. " Alright love.. I'll just give you you're sippy cup and lay you down for bed-" He laughs quietly, now having Tubbo's sippy cup ready and always made sure he was comfortable..

Schlatt walks back upstairs, heading towards Tubbo's bedroom, he continues humming as he giggles softly. he walks inside, now laying Tubbo down as he smiles and rubs his head slightly. "Goodnight bee, love you<3." He smiles and kisses his forehead gently, turning on the nightlight before switching off the lights and leaving the bedroom. Tubbo was drinking from his sippy cup, breathing quietly as his eyelids began getting heavy. he eventually fell asleep, hugging his bee plushy with his sippy cup off to the side. the soft sound of the wind blowing entered his bedroom, and the little faun hybrid was passed out asleep - sleeping peacefully.

<3

//words used in this story : 994.//