chapter 14

Zayns pov

They take me away and they tie my up in a chair but so i can't escape. "I heard great stories about you Zayn. Sad your family is dead. Could have used them too!" Simon says.

They put something in my mouth so i can't scream or something. The grab a needle with some kind of liquid in it. "It can burn in your body" simon says. He puts the liquid in my body. I wanna scream in pain but cus of that thing in my mouth i can't. They do the same but now in my neck which hurts even worse.

When they did it 10 more times i get thrown back. I can barely stand normal. "You okay?" Niall asks coming to me. "To be honest. Everything just hurts and i feel like i can't move" i say. He drags me to the wall and i sit between his legs. Everyone just waits. I am very lucky i had Khai not that day cus they would have hurt her. Emma had a day off and took all our kids.

Louis pov

I hear the door unlocking and then emma walks in with our kids! Thank you god! "Omg you lads okay?" I ask worried. "Yeah we are fine. We wanted to go home but zayn texted us not to. Where are the others?" Emma asks worried. "Kidnapped" harry says. "By who?" Emma asks now scared. "Simon Cowell" harry answers.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH! Sorry my language" she says. "You know him too?" I ask surprised. "I ran away from him. His cells weren't great guarded. I have twice a month free not for nothing. Well i know how to control it now" she says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "His projects? He did it?" Harry asks now more scared and worried.

"He did it and probably doing it right now to zayn and the others" she says. "WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO?" I ask frustrated. "Turning people into werewolves" emma says. I don't believe her. "Want me to show you?" She asks and i nod. She sighs and then turns into a full brown wolf which is kinda cool.

She turns back and is naked. Liam would love to see that. "Freddie? I need to call your mum so she can watch you 3 okay?" He takes me to another room. "I don't want mum. But i will do it but you need to ask harry on a date then. He is nice" i smile and then i nod. I call his mum and she comes straight away. We broke up cus i am gay and she isn't a lad.

Emma walks to the car and i just see harrys scared face. I never saw him scared cus he is never scared. "Hey we are gonna do this and get them back" i say grabbing his hands. He nods and we leave. "It would be cool to be a werewolf" i say. "It is but the pain before isn't. To much needles and tons of pain" emma says. I gave harry some guns and knifes. "They trained me and niall they hurt us a lot. Just be careful cus i think they know all my moves" harry says scared.

"Luckily we have a wolf" emma says. We kill all the security and then see niall. He is definitely in tons off pain. "Haz? They got theo right now! I can not leave him!" He says. "Niall i don't wanna break it to you but theo is dead" Zayn shakes his head. "Emma and i go" i say. "No you know the way out. I know the whole place. I take emma and then we are coming okay?" I nod.

I take everyone to the car one by one. When i come back for Zayn a lad has a gun against his head. "I want to keep him and niall. The others are fine to go. I also want harry but we already have him" the man says. I grab my gun but if i shoot him he shoots zayn. Suddenly i see emma as her wolf self bitting the mans leg. Zayn comes to us. "One problem it wasn't simon"

I run inside and see harry. I grab him and take him. "Thanks for coming back" he says. We leave and go home.