Chapter 2 - Well...That's News...

The next morning at the WhiteHat manor was a bit...chaotic...to say the least...

 "DEMENTIA! STOP TRYING CRAWLING ALL OVER FLUG!" BlackHat screamed at the lizard girl who had been practically suffocating the small scientist all morning.

"NOT UNTIL HE SHOWS ME HIS HAND!!" Dementia screamed back. Flug mumbled something that couldn't be heard by Dementia covering his mouth. BlackHat let out a loud sigh before picking up Dementia and putting her on the ground.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Dementia yelled at him as she squirmed in his arms before being put down. She crossed her arms. "I still wanna see it." she demanded.

"You will get to see it in a damn minute." BlackHat said and sat down next to Flug who had finally caught his breath after basically being suffocated. "Are you ok, amor?" The demon asked his lover.

"I'm ok...thank you!" Flug said relieved.

Dementia stood up and sat herself on the other side of Flug and grabbed his wrist to try and look at his hand.

"What is happening down here?" WhiteHat asked while walking down his staircase and looking over at everyone. He was still in his sleepwear and had a robe on. Slug was right next to him and seemed to be rubbing his eyes, he was still tired.

"BLACKHAT PRO-" Flug slapped Dementia's mouth to keep her from talking.

"Nothing." Flug said. WhiteHat looked at everyone then sighed.

"Ok...then..." the pastel demon said as he reached the bottom of the steps. "Who wants breakfast?"

"MEEE!!!" Dementia yelled while quickly standing up and heading to the kitchen to help.

Slug looked at Flug and nudged his head to the other room. Flug looked confused before realizing that they needed to talk and stood up.

"I'll be right back," Flug said and kissed his lover's cheek then quickly walked with Slug to the next room. BlackHat got up to go help his own brother with breakfast.

BlackHat walked into the kitchen and saw that Dementia was already making scrambled eggs and WhiteHat was cooking bacon. 505 was setting coffee cups down on the table in the other room and filling them with coffee.

"Need any help?" BlackHat asked, walking next to his brother.

"Can you start the waffle batter?" WhiteHat asked.

"Of course." BlackHat opened a cupboard and grabbed the batter mix and the rest of his utensils that he needed.

"Sooo... you and Slug?" BlackHat asked, pouring the batter mix into a bowl. WhiteHat seemed to freeze up and his face became red.

"U-Uhm..."

"I saw you two cuddling when me and Flug got back. You don't need to hide it, you know how that went last time..." BlackHat stated as he focused on not getting egg shells into the batter.

"god...I know-"

"-HEY. We don't use that name in this house." BlackHat glared at him. His brother chuckled.

"Sorry," the pastel demon said in a teasing tone. The room went into a comfortable silence with the sound of bacon being fried and the sounds of silverware hitting bowls, every once in a while they could hear the radio coming from the dining room having a nice tune being played.

505 walked into the room with three cups of coffee for everyone in the room. He handed them off to each one of them and they all gave a polite thank you before he headed out to go find the two scientist brothers.

"Seriously though..." BlackHat started, "is something happening between you two?"

"well...I don't really know...I really like Slug but I don't know if he likes me..." WhiteHat said as he placed a plate of bacon on the counter to be taken to the dining room.

"I bet he likes you."

"Well how do we know that for sure?"

"You don't ever KNOW you just...have to trust what your heart tells you...which is ironic i know since we're demons but...you know what i mean..."

"I know...thanks brother..." White hat said as he gave his brother a side hug. BlackHat hugged him back in the same manner.

"Anything for my big brother..." BlackHat said with a chuckle. "Now. let's finish this breakfast before the twins get back."

"Yep!"

With the twins...

"Flug..." Slug started, "something happened last night..."

"Is it good or bad?" Flug asked, looking at his brother concerned.

"I don't know...me and WhiteHat cuddled. In HIS room."

"WHAT?" Flug grabbed his brother's shoulders. "THAT IS GREAT NEWS" Flug smiled at his brother, he didn't have his bag on. Slug chuckled. seeing his brother this happy is always a big plus in his mind.

"Are you sure?" Slug asked.

"ABSOLUTELY!! So that's why I kept feeling your heart racing last night..." Flug said as he let go and smirked.

"Oh- hush..." Slug chuckled. Flug hugged his brother out of pure happiness.

"God...I'm so happy for you!!" Flug said as he squeezed his brother. Slug happily hugged him back before saying,

"Says the one who got proposed to last night-"

A/N: This is so fucking short but like- i had to leave it on a cliffhanger.