Chapter One

Cowritten with: SpadyTheSpatulaBoi

               It was a typical day at Hoopswagger farm. The donkeys were sunbathing, the sheep were being sheared, the cows were having a dance party, and the ducks were eating algae. Suddenly, I, the sheepdog, came running and screaming, "EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, FARM MEETING!! And that was how it happened. All the animals gathered in the barn at the haystack, "I call this emergency meeting to order,'' Benji said.

"What is it, Benji," one of the cows asked, "I had to miss grazing hour for this."

"To answer your question, Clark, I discovered that the farmer is conspiring against us!"

"AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" all the animals shouted in unison

. "Wait, what does conspiring mean?" asked a shep named Yamma (aka Yam)

"Well, by the end of the year, we will all be either dead or in a trance."

"OOh, well, that sucks."

                "So what do we do?" asked the duck, Gale, "We can't just stay here. Where do we go?" "We need to head to the emergency F.A.B. bunker. And then we need to sign you all up to go to the academy so you can learn to fight. To get in, you have to complete tasks. Soon, we will find out what that task is. The rest of you do what you normally do so you don't arouse suspicion." "Who will go?" one of the donkeys asked. "I WILL!" Gale volunteered. "The farm is in danger, and I want to help."

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!" Yamma screeched. Everyone looked shocked at the tiny sheep who volunteered (as tribute). "You," Benji asked, "you want to be in the F.A.B?"

"Yes, I do. What's wrong with that?" Yamma didn't know that sheep never volunteered to join the academy.

"Well, it's just, no sheep has ever joined before," stated a cow named GhimmyBillBobb(pronounced the H)

"So, I guess I'll be the first one." "Then I'll join too!" volunteered GhimmyBillBobb.

"We need one more volunteer," said Benji.

"I'll go," said a pig named Clarence.

"Great! Now we have enough volunteers to enter," exclaimed Benji, "Alright now, you four get to packing. We leave at first light."

(P.S. We don't remember what F.A.B stands for, so we have decided that it either stands for Farm Academy Bureau or Farm About Bongos. You can choose whichever one)

-Spade and Turts