Author's note (important, pre-info)

Don't steal my ideas.

Just want to say thanks for giving this a chance. This was a book that I previously took down and deleted because I lost interest. I decided to restart and make it better. It had a lot of plot holes previously.

There is no romance between the two main males. They are just friends. The main male character is not gay.

This is not a series, I just like to put books in the same world so as to not constantly make different worlds.

**Also, werebirds do not lay eggs they give birth like humans. And there are no half were creatures. If a were-crow and were-falcon have a kid, the kid will be one of the birds, not both. Only crossbreeds are different kinds like a vampire X werewolf. Weres do not mix. They can only be one were. Sorry if y'all were hoping for a half peacock half wolf thing. And they transform with their clothes. I should also mention that some creatures would literally not be able to have children. Like a dragonXwerewolf would not work and the child would die. Only close breeds or non shifter and shifter. Like a dragon and snake creature could have a kid. Weres are just special because they are the same creatures.**

Also, anything in () means i am talking or explaining something. Just think of it as me whispering. Anyway, enjoy the book and feel free to vote or comment. No hate, though, y'all, I can't take it... I already know it is not the best... I am really forgetful and mix things up sometimes, so sorry for any mistakes. (;>_<;)