𓍢ִ໋🍁* Autumn• Chapter 1

2017 - Seoul

Todays the last day of school.. I kept reminding myself, i was in an amazing mood the whole morning. I couldn't wait for this to be over with!

I was babbling with a few of my friends in class about probably how it would be the last day of school, happy we'd never see the evil teachers ever again. That was until someone entered the classroom. The whole class went silent..

Everyone snapped their neck to the door and so did I, it was Ha-eun. The schools sleeping beauty. Well, that's the nickname everyone gave her. She was fast asleep so quick, and was incredibly stunning. I've always secretly admired her and had a crush on her, I've always wanted to confess my feelings to her, but I just didn't have the balls for it to be honest. She turned down every guy that has confessed their feelings to her.

I stared at her watching her walk towards the teacher. My eyes glued onto her, she bows apologizing to the teacher for being late. He scolds her for a bit before nodding letting her walk to her seat. I watch her walk to her seat and so does everyone else. She finally looks up everyone immediately looking away. Everyone. Everyone, but me. She looks up turning her head to me.

We held eye contact, her eyes locked on mine as she gave me a piercing gaze. The soft autumn breeze blew in my neck, her long black hair flowing in the soft wind. The scent of her perfume filling my nose, I gulp holding eye contact with her. I felt like everything around me went hazy. Everything but her.

She has never looked at me this way.. she most definitely was. She was my *dreamgirl*

♡₊˚🍂・₊✧