"What has traumatised you mentally?"

Interviewer: "what had mentally traumatised you? Chaewon?"

Chaewon: "when I cut Michelle off..!"

Le sserafim and Interviewer giggling.

Interviewer: "Sakura?"

Sakura: "when I was second place in PUBG and not first! It's fine, I was on mobile anyway."

Interviewer: "Yunjin?"

Yunjin: takes deep breath "Colleen Ballinger..."

Le sserafim and Interviewer: turn head to her "huh?"

Yunjin: on verge of tears "let me tell you..."

FLASH BACK<<<

Colleen: Babysitting Yunjin "so Yunjin, I need to use u for my new yt vid for fame!"

Newborn Yunjin: "Uhm, wtf is Fame?"

Colleen: applying big chunk of lipstick on mouth "a very good thing!"

Newborn Yunjin: "sorry no, don't feel very comfortable.."

Colleen: "sorry bitch, but you r gonna do it. I told u to." Slaps Yunjin on Face.

Newborn Yunjin: "AHHHHHH, MUMMY!!! HEELPP!" Tears flow down face

Colleen: "stupid child, ur mummy isn't here!" Laughs like maniac.

Newborn Yunjin: crawling away hastily "mama!!!"

Colleen: grabs Yunjin with such pressure that Yunjin bleeds from tummy a little "do a quick video with me or else I'll shit on ur face and make u hear my amazing vocals and ukulele skills."

New born Yunjin: nods in fear

Colleen: good. Records vid "hay eayvribodi!" Explains who the newborn is and explains why she crying. Plays ukulele (it was like a ritual)

Colleen stop recording.

Colleen: "now go off to the road and get run over!" Throws her outside

Newborn Yunjin: smart and goes to police station "hi police."

Police (Hueningkai): "yes little one?"

Newborn Yunjin: "someone try harass me, assault and emotionally and physically abuse me.!" Bellows in fear and agony

Hueningkai: feeling very emotional from words and pain "awhhh" cries very much "we'll call police. Bahiyyih and Bangchan!" Bahiyyih and Bangchan come

Bahiyyih and Bangchan: "yes?"

Hueningkai: "what is offenders name?"

Newborn Yunjin: "Colleen Ballinger A.K.A Miranda Sings."

Hueningkai: "plz arrest Colleen Ballinger now Bahiyyih and Bangchan, more support will be on the way too."

Bahiyyih and Bangchan say okay and salute and go find her. They find her and she is in jail for 143 years.

Present tense again>>>

Yunjin: in tears, having a panic attack and a mental break down. Fimmie girls comforting her while crying themselves too much too.

Interviewer accidentally shits themselves too much from too much emotional.

THE END!

Moral of the story is to never groom ANYONE. And plz don't do weird stuff to them!

 And plz don't do weird stuff to them!

HANNI PHAM AND KANG HAERIN R SO PRETTY DKSKDMDKDKMSKSKSKDLDPDPSOMDMDMD 😭 😭 ❤️