yan! GN! reader x male

The bell rang and everyone got up to leave including you. Stepping into the crowded hallways you spot him. The perfect boy and your friend.

His name?  Mathew Johnson.
A boy a couple inches shorter than you short black locks of hair swaying side to side, his tan skin matching perfectly.

You walked over to him and scooped him up bridal style.

"Hey!" He squealed.

Hes so cute " I wanted to give you a ride ok cutie?"

"Y/n! Dont call me that!" He blushed

As you two got to the exit of the school you out him down and looked into his hazel eyes.

"I love you..." you mumbled

"What?!" He looked up at you

Just tellin' ya how much I love ya! Let's get home cutie!" You picked him up again and started walking to his house.

The next morning when you arrived to school you saw mathew next to two girls talking to him.

"Comon!" The girl shouted "you let y/n pick you up why not me!"

"I dont like being touched!" Mathew spit back, "not by people I dont trust!"

"Ugh! Your so annoying!" The girl yelled. She got close to him causing him to flinch back.

That was enough you stepped next to mathew and asked him "anythin' wrong cutie?" Glaring at the girl.

"Uh n-no nothings wrong" he stood up straight.

Your too pure... that girl however is not going to see tomorrow. "Ok cutie whatever you say!" You scoop him up and walk off to class

"You trust me?" You looked down at him

"Oh! I uhh! I mean yea!" He stammers with his face red.

You stare down at the girl in the alley. You couldn't help yourself to torture her. Your agger took over vashing her head against the wall over and over and over and OVER. She was scum. Who was she to try to touch your beloved? But the question was how was he going to take the local murder

The next week mathew was still scared, it was adorable how he clung to you. But lately he has been talking to others. Threats. You couldn't get to them though. They were all rich snobs with bodyguards glued to their hips. So your next bet was Mathew. Get into his mind, make him cling to you.

The plan was simple.

Jason Todd Mathews best friend murdered!
Mathew goes to you for comfort but you pull away, mentally, physically. Mathew will become clingy towards you, trying to get that comfort he wants. He needs. You will do this until he starts becoming jealous. Dragging you away from others, only talking to you. Then blaming him for being needy, making yourself the victim. This will in turn make him more willing. Then you give it back. The care the love the attention! But now you have control.

The next weekend the plan is in motion. Jason Todd dead! Sweet sweet mathew clinging on you every chance he gets. You didnt want to do this but it was necessary.

"Hey! Y/N can you carry me to the exit like normal today? Please?"he begs

"Sorry no" you say staring at your phone "oh crap! I have to meet up with Sarah!" You ran away without another word.

The next day mathew bothered you again, and again, and again. "Y/N! You never talk to me anymore! You never give me attention! Or or-"

"So that's what you want? Attention! I care for you, I talk to you, i tell you how much i love you. BUT NO! The second I stop talking to you as much your 'sO nEeDy' huh!?"

"Well I- i"

"No. I care for you 24/7 but all you care about is the attention. Do you even like me!?"

"If course I do! Your amazing and loving and o dont know what I would do without you! I love you!"

There it is. Control.

You lean down and hug him. "Its okay. Alright cutie? I love you too."

Mathew didnt even think about your sudden kindness or the slight smirk on you face when he said 'I love you' he just melted in you embrace loving the warmth that he had been missing.

"I love you more than you could know cutie..."

Should I make a pt. 2?