2, getting along

┌────────────────┐

𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖨 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖭𝖮𝖶, 𝖨'𝖬 𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖧𝖠𝖫𝖥 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖤"

──────●──────────────
1:00 8:04
⇄ ⩤ ∥ ⩥ ↻

✂-------------------------------

ever since that day both aomine and kuroko met, you've noticed that aomine hasn't been practicing in the main gym where the first string would usually practices. you figured that he's been going to the other gym where you guys first met kuroko.

'there such a cute duo' you thought to yourself as you walked the school grounds. but then you saw a certain short boy who had a matching short haircut to match, "oh- HEY KUROKO!!"

the small boy turned around and saw you running towards him in a flash. he didn't know why but he feel a bit of joy when he saw you.

"oh shoot, am i bothering you? i'm sorry." you apologize after seeing kuroko holding a trashcan.

"uh- no, it's okay don't worry about it. you're not disrupting anything..." he replied nervously.

"hmmm, well do you need some help?" you tilted your head in a cute way causing him to freeze. he didn't know how to act around you for some reason.

"hmm? uh kuroko?" you began to worry as kuroko's face was starting to appear red. but luckily for him, his savior is here.

"YO TETSU!! AND OH! PRETTY GIRL" a familiar voice shouted. daiki stood there wearing his usual black shirt and white shorts he wears to practice while holding his bags with one hand.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME YOU DUMMY! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MS. PHOTOGRAPHY LADY?!" you yelled back while giving the taller boy a glare from across the grass.

"BE THANKFUL YOU GOT AN UPGRADE PRETTY GIRL! ANYWAYS I'M HEADING TO PRACTICE, WANNA COME WITH?"

you looked back to an unsure kuroko who was worried about abandoning his duties. "but the-"

"ughh it's fine! the others will take care of that-" shortly after aomine was cut off by a taller boy with dark green hair with glasses. he threw a net at aomine which caused him to trip onto the ground. your eyes widen at the site but also making you giggle.