2

" why be a manager when you can be a player an excellent one "

" I'd rather be on the sidelines...besides it's to tiring "

" it is tiring but I know there would be a time where you will be itching to hit the ball "

" what makes you so sure coach? "

" because I'm your coach Fujiwara I know things that you don't "

" that's kinda weird but ok... "

-

Fujiwara sighed at the faint memory as he makes his way to the school , " tch...that old man retired already why is his words still stuck in my mind what a bother.." he muttered to himself. " I can't even do my morning training because Tanaka has the damn keys for fuck sake..." he regretted not interrogating the guy before handing the keys to him , he decided to just skip his morning training and go to class.

*time skip because why not ahah*

" Oi Kageyama are you sure this is the right class... " " yes! Suga-san told me there's no way he would lie " the two was trying to peek inside to find Fujiwara , suddenly the classroom door open and there he was Raiden Fujiwara. " F-fujiwara-senpai! " Hinata yelled making Fujiwara irk " you don't have to yell y'know..tryna burst my eardrums or something " Kageyama hits the back of Hinata's head and bowed to Fujiwara " sorry senpai he just got excited..." Fujiwara nodded and brushed it off " It's alright I guess...but why are you two outside my classroom? " Hinata was trying to find an answer for that while Kageyama was staring at the male.

" Kageyama-kun...is there something on my face you're staring quite a bit..." Fujiwara mentioned while placing his hands on his face , " n-no...we came here because we wanted to ask if you wanted to join us for training early in the morning tomorrow " Kageyama exclaimed a bit to loudly making other people walking by turn their head. " Mm...a secret training I assume but I guess we'll see " Kageyama and Hinata nodded and smiled brightly , " I suggest you two should get going recess is almost over..." Fujiwara said while ushering them away. " you seem quite popular already with them " Sugawara teased as Fujiwara rolled his eyes " I'm not..." he then walks into his class leaving Suga there.

Time flew by and now Fujiwara was standing in the gym taking notes of the others while training Tanaka and Suga kept on yawning which made Daichi question them , they stuttered out a response that made Fujiwara chuckle to himself. He then sees two people enter the gym a very tall blonde guy and another guy walking behind him , Fujiwara instantly ran up to them with a smile on his face " Tsukishima and Yamaguchi right " the green haired boy bowed the second Fujiwara called his name out " pleased to meet you! ". Fujiwara just nodded and smiled " usually new club members are introduced around next week but this Saturday you'll be having a three-on-three match to test your skills " Yamaguchi nodded while Tsukishima stayed quite. 

As they were on break Fujiwara felt his phone vibrated again. ' why are people bothering me especially during practice tch... ' 

-