CHAPTER -832

"And Wan Xinghao has voice problem." Said the steward with a slight frown.

"This is nothing, as long as Zhang Ya likes him" "Yan principal waved and said:" in this way, after the disagreement, she will not lose in any quarrel, how good."

“……” Steward Qian is speechless. Her opponent can't speak at all. That's a win-win situation. How can he argue.

"Anyway, it's Zhang Ya's love after all. I'm an adoptive father. It's not easy to interfere. Let her go first. As long as she can protect herself and not hurt herself." Principal Yan sighed.

"Yes." Steward Qian smiled: "you are really enlightened." After a pause, steward Qian continued, "that young master's side..."

"Hum." Yan Principal's face, which was still smiling, suddenly disappeared.

"The fourteenth middle school is not a serious school after all. Now Miss Zhang Ya has moved out too. He can't meet her at home. The eldest young master has visited home more times than before. Can you talk to him about letting him come to the No.1 middle school to study?"

"I don't care." Yan principal frowned and said, "I have told him so many times in these years. It's useless. Forget it. I don't care."

As an educator, he dare not say that he is best all over the world in those years, but he has a clear conscience in his job of teaching and educating people. However, it's his own two natural children, who have exhausted his mental strength but have no use at all.

The son is willful. He entered the worst high school in the city. He went out to eat, drink and have fun all night.

The daughter is willful. She went abroad without saying a word. She may not even  come back for the new year.

What about him? He is the head of the family, he can't be willful, but endless tolerance is like headache forever, and he's tired..

"Here..." Steward Qian sighed heavily.

At this time, there was a noise at the door. Steward Qian and Principal Yan heard the voice and saw that Yan Lecheng was back. Steward Qian immediately greeted him with a smile: "you are back, young master."

"Yes." Yan Lecheng answered.

"Hum." "Yan principal hummed and stood up:" It's really promising. He came back so early for the first time."

"Dad." Yan Lecheng looked at President Yan.

"What? No more money? " Principal Yan frowned slightly. Every time Yan Lecheng talked to him, he just asked for money. But didn't he give him ten thousand yuan just two days ago?"

Spent so fast?

"I want to transfer." Yan Lecheng said directly, "I want to transfer to Shiyi middle school."

“……”

“……”

Yan Lecheng's words stunned Yan principal and Qian Butler.

"Young master, would you like to transfer?" Steward Qian looks at Yan Lecheng's eyes.

"Yes." Yan Lecheng answered.

"I see." Yan principal glanced at Yan Lecheng and turned to his study. Is this the indication that his son wants to improve?

President Yan is very pleased.

No matter what, everyone hopes their child to get better and better.

Yan Lecheng also went straight back to the room. The door slammed shut, and Yan Lecheng's face immediately became gloomy.