😉3) itna khyaal meri pasand ka?😉

Suddenly the luxurious big open car felt small and hard to breath in...

Even with the cool ac air blasting on her face meerub still felt herself sweating and her face turning red...

And the butterflys in her stomach felt as they weren't giving her a break! The anxiety was building up every second and the pure silence in the car was just making it worse! She didnt understand if she was excited, nervous, happy or scared...?

Her thoughts were racing through her mind and she was stumped on forming words or conversations in her head to start, uff she was just praying that mariam, haya and arsal somehow come back to releve this awkward situation when suddenly his voice cracked through the tension in the car...

Murtasim: sab theek hai?
Meerub: hm..? Uh... h-han kiu...???
She said quickly as it was the first thing that came to mind as she was just trying to put words together since it felt like random nonsense would just spill out of her mouth at the moment...

Murtasim: nahi bas vo... chup chup ho... or tumhari khamosi kabhi khair ki khaabar nahi lai...
He said with a mischievous smirk..

Meerub: huh? Hmm... really?
She said darting up from her lap to him with narrowed eyes and a light smile...

As their eyes locked she noticed his signature mischievous smirk and that glint in his eyes that you just couldn't miss...

Murtasim: hm... bachchan se jaanta hu tumhai... tumhara chup rehna shuru se aafat he laata hai...
He said with his smile growing and eyes narrowing...

Meerub: hmm... for your information... na tou main chup hu.. aur na hi koi aafat aaygi
She said smiling her eyes still narrowed...

Meerub: aur wasey bhi... ye tou bachchan ki bat hai right? Tumhai kya paata meri ab ki khaamoshi ka matlab? Meri aadatay, pasand na pasand?

Murtasim: hmm... sath barey huin hain... aur bachchan ki aadatay badaal ti nahi hai... aur baat pasand na pasand ki hai tou... vo bhi yaad hai...

Meerub: acha ji? Itna khyaal meri pasand ka?
She said laughing

Murtasim: kiu... nahi hona chahiye?
He said his tone changing to a bit husky...

Meerubs smile fadded and eyes widened not expecting this response...

Meerub: a-aisa tou nahi kaha mainey...
She said looking away and trying to calm her nerves down as the butterflys went wild in her stomach and a blush creeped up her neck...

She didnt understand why she was reacting to him like this... she had never felt this nervous infront of anyone before... infact meeting someone new or someone after a while she was usually the more talkative and confidant one... then whats different about him... he was her childhood friend afterall.. shouldn't she be confident talking to him...?

Meerub gazed out of the window distracting herself from his presence even tho it was hard to not acknowledge it... when suddenly a boost of confidence got her to ask a question that had been confusing her...

Meerub: wasey... mera favorite flavor kaisey yaad rehgaya..?
She said still gazing out the window not being able to look him in the eye and ask the question...

Murtasim: kafi kuch yaad hai tumharey barey main... bas der se mila nahi tumse... bhool thori gaya..
His voice husky yet still carrying a hint of mischief..

Unknowingly a smile creeped up her lips and a light blush on her cheeks in response to the answer...
And another boost of confidence made her look away from the window and at him only to find his eyes fixed on her with a smirk...

Suddenly she felt a lump in her throat unable to get any words out... she felt her heart race in response to his gaze...she felt like she was sweating yet was getting cold chills as well... the butterflys in her stomach were at their peek now to the point she felt like she would burst... she felt so uneasy and nervous yet so relaxed at the same time...