Prologue.

Hey!~ this is my second story on wattpad after ‘The guy who stole my heart’.

So check out! Chick-lit and Romance!

I hope you like it!

Vote and Comment;

Mwah~

__________________________________________________________________

New York, 2005.

Prologue.

“Forgive me father, for I have sinned.” She whispered to her own reflection in the mirror, wearing that strapless dress in black and smiled at herself.

Then she turned back in her Burberry pump toes and entered the bathroom for the last time. She observed white streaks in her hair.

Uhhh. She had got them from her father—Genes.

Applied the vanilla lip gloss and rechecked her figure, concentrating on the hips to check if they looked okay, as she thought that particular part of her body was inappropriate. A lil’ big.

Well, this t

ime they looked normal  She looked okay. What with her gleaming smiles and sway of it! Just perrrrrrfect! Whatever.

She sprayed some cologne. Opiun, Yves Saint Laurent. But she got this one for 12$ only. Strong one.

She walks up to the couch and kisses Justin on the cheek.

“You sure you don’t want to come?” She asks him.

“Nah. I have to work out the Economics Project.” Justin Wilson says to her.

“Your wish. Ciao.” She replies and gets out of her flat.

Then, as I climb down the stairs, I see my friends, waiting.

“Hi Raven baby! Kelly, Sydney, what sup?..Ryan? you here? I thought you were in a soccer practice. How come you missed it, huh?” I say sarcastically as we start to walk.

“Just like you miss Justin here. Ooooh, he didn’t come? Poor Alexia.” Ryan replies back.

Before I say anything, Sydney snaps at Ryan. “Oh, puh-lease,Ryan. Give her a break. She  is trying to get over him.”

And Kelly joins in. “Yes. How’s Justin, Lexy?”

“Okay, I guess. Can we not talk about him?” I say.

Jacobs joins us too. “Uh-huh. Sure. C’mon. The PoolC is here. Let’s play!”

We enter the club and choose a quiet place to sit while the guys towards the Billiards Green table or whatever you call it.

_______________________________________________________--

Raven. Always been a peculiar girl. She never cared about other’s opinions, always had a mind of her own. A very different mind, I might wanna add. Coz she didn’t liked to shop. Can you believe that? Obviously, no!

I mean, I have only gone out with her to the mall when I NEED to buy spoarts-wear and prom-night stuff. Like you know, tank tops, 3/4ths and trousers. Very guy-y. I have to admit, they l look quiet Hot once you wear them, but hang on, what about the purple sheath dress from Donna Karen and Miu’ Miu skirts? And Chanel?

Anything from Chanel. I don’t have anything of Chanel’s but I would pay anything to get them. That is, if I had money.

Anyways, she’s like that. Ofcourse, you CAN have extreme girl talks with but you cant get too engrossed in that..

Kelly. Very shy and suffering from mental-disorder! The second part came out wrong!

She’s sorta Homie type, if you know what I mean. Somehow she still thinks that Mother’s recipes are better than Italian.

About her, well, she can compare food with clothes and dresses. That’s really weird, Who does that?

Like the new lace-ups from Vivienne Westwood are like Thai noodles..Green and spiky!

The best thing in her? You can discuss anything with her. Anything. Without any kind of complications. Has advice for anyone who wants to listen and it’s for free!

And she took Math as extra subject! Arithmetic and those weird circles whose area you have to find. We all took Arts (history and Pol.Science) so we wouldn’t have to study Math but she is….

Sydney. Just amazing! Has guys all over her, flirting with her, wanting to  pay her bills but she chooses to refuse coz as she says that she’s waiting for her Prince Charming who by the way, doesn’t exist on this planet called Earth. Anyway, she is an excellent companion for shopping. Just amazing! Complete fashion freak!

Most of our time is spent by hitting the nearest shopping mall. And okay, we fight the most coz her morals and ethics are just..worthless. But the rest of the time, we spend apologizing!

Wants to be a leading lawyer. I am not sure about the ‘leading’ part but she can easily become a lawyer. You see, she loves to argue. And say shut up, every time she is wrong…never excepts her mistake until n unless ,pointed out.

But she is the best I could ever get if I wanted to shop; She’s always rescuing me. Loves doing that.

These are three best friends around the world. Well, not exactly around the world coz we all live in New York.

Our loves lives are complicated—

Raven-Jacob. He loves her!

Kelly-Single. In love with Matt, who doesn’t know.

Sydney-Searching. Ryan likes her!

Me- I love Justin but for some stupid reason he doesn’t love me back more than a friend. We live together as flat-mates but if someone ask about our relationship (which doesn’t exist), he says we are JUST friends.

Apparently, he doesn’t realize that I want to more than just friends. There is nothing wrong..with me..Arrrggggghhhh, whats wrong with me?

I hope you guys liked the prologue! Read the first chapter then!