I forgive you

***

BILLS POV:

It felt amazing to have Regan back. I mean I missed her so much, and I understand what she went through. It makes me sick to my stomach to think how ANOTHER man that's not me treated her like that. I also keep replaying that moment in my head, when Regan was standing on that ledge. Would have she jumped if we were not there? Would I have seen her, blood pouring out of her skull? I swear I would have ended MY life. I would have just died right then and there. I hate to say it but, my life would have been ended if hers did.

We went back to the house, I was kinda frustrated that the boys were being rude to her, like really Tom? Really George? They obviously knew what happened to her. Why were they mad? Ugh I can't even deal with them right now but I had to.

Gustav was driving back to the house, while me and Regan were sitting in the back. She seemed nervous, her leg bouncing up and down, seeping her eyes into the back of the seat in front of us. I put my hand on her thigh, she darted her head to me and smiled a bit. Aggh how I missed that beautiful smile, I could stare at her all day. Not even joking. "Are you not going to eat?" I asked. "Uhh- n- no not right now.." she said, I knew something was on her mind but I did not want to push her to explain.

MY POV:

We were driving back home. Gustav driving and me and bill in the back. I missed this, just hanging out with the guys. Even though if we're not talking and it's just 2 of them, I still missed not having hands all over me, and having to worry about being hit. I'm so glad bill forgave me, I couldn't have asked for more. Oh fuck. George and Tom.. they are probably going to hate me. They won't forgive me. I mean bill did, so they will to. Right? They seemed pretty mad. I got nervous just thinking about it. Bill saw and but his hand on my thigh, which calmed me down a bit. His touch His. Is different, it's so heavy yet light, it leaves me feeling new and loved. I looked into his dark, deep, brown eyes quickly, I smiled a little. He did to back. "Your not going to eat?" He asked. "Uhh- n- no not right now.." I said hesitant at first. I did not want to gain weight, I liked my body skinny. Even though I have not eat for like 4 days or something, I'd like to keep it that way. Bill knew I was thinking about something but brushed it off. Then we pulled into the driveway. My heart started to raise again. Uggh...

TOMS POV:

I heard the sound of a car stopping and, 1- 2 then three car door close. Me and George were in bills side. He's my goddamn brother. My twin, I'm not going to choose him over some slut. Then the door opened. I saw bill at first, I gasped, I haven't seen him all day and I was getting worried. Then I saw Gustav, I mean he was okay, I was still pissed because he left with- "Regan." I say mad seeing her enter the house, I mean it is kinda her house but she was being bitchy to bill. I got off the couch and bill tied to hug me but I passed him up. "Uh- Tom?" He said, then I walked past Gustav, he just scoffed. Then I met eye with Regan, then I got hold of her throat.

"TOM STOP!" Bill said at Regan did not even try to get out of my grasp, she just kept eye contact with me, it kinda made me feel uncomfortable. Idk why. Bill ran up to me and tried to pull me off, same with Gustav, George- he did not rlly care but I saw shock and fear in his eyes, I broke the eye contact and still held her neck, tightening
My grip. " TOM HÖRT AUF, IHR ZU VERLETZEN!!" ( TOM QUIT YOUR HURTING HER!!) Bill said in German, still trying to stop me, but I was stronger than he was, a little bit. I felt a rush of pain run over me. I let her go, making her fall to her knees and breathing for air. I backed up, processing what I had just done. I felt scared of myself. Why did I do that? Why am I like this? She went through enough already..  "N- no.. Regan I'm s- I tried to say but bill quickly pulled off of Regan and turned to me, with tears strolling down his face, and rage in his eyes " NEIN TOM, das tust du nicht! GEH WEG UND KOMME NICHT ZURÜCK!" (No Tom you dont go away and don't come back!- I think..)